by Chris Durst Sept. 14, 2017
Nordstrom is ramping up for the holiday season, and that means adding seasonal Customer Service Specialists to the payroll!
The company is hiring in:
- AZ-Scottsdale, Tempe, Chandler, Phoenix, Tucson, Peoria
- NC-Charlotte, Durham
- IA-Cedar Rapids
- WA-Seattle, Lynwood, Spokane, Tacoma, Tukwila, Bellevue
- CA-Los Angeles
The hourly pay rate is $14.65 in all areas except for Seattle, which pays $16.35 per hour.
Here’s what the company has to say about these openings:
A LOT GOES INTO THAT TINY SHOPPING CART.
Our e-commerce team, Nordstrom.com, ensures that customers experience the same great fashion and service online as they expect in our stores. This team works throughout the company to deliver great shopping through cutting-edge technology.
A day in the life…
Every day, our Customer Care team strives to ensure that our customers have great shopping experiences and receive the Nordstrom quality service, when they want it, and how they want it. Whether via phone, email, chat, or social media channels, our customer care team provides ‘round the clock support for Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook and millions of Nordstrom card holders.
Hours of Operation: 24 hours
Shifts: Full-Time positions available, times will vary upon business need. Schedule flexibility is required and expected.
Virtual Training: Monday – Friday for 3 weeks (required)
This is a seasonal position to support customer demand during our Holiday Season. There is a completion bonus of $250 for those who remain with us the entire season.
- 6 months experience within a retail environment preferred
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills required
- Must be able to score successfully on two skills assessments
- Successfully complete required online training class
- Ability to work a set schedule, with required overtime as business needs
- Schedule flexibility during peak hours and severe weather
- Able to work in a fast pace environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency
- Demonstrate conflict management skills and maintain professional composure
- Understanding of computer systems, with the ability to troubleshoot technical issues with minimal assistance
We’ve got you covered…
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, employee stock purchase plan and much more depending on your role.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this job.
Click the link for your area: Arizona, North Carolina, Iowa, Washington, California. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!