by Chris Durst Oct. 29, 2016
- Employee role, not independent contractor
- Customer Service, Tech Support or Sales positions
- Paid training
- $9.71 – $11/hour depending on which position
- Hiring in many, but not all, states. Please check this page to see if they are hiring in your state.
- Landline required, but it does not need to be a second line (so your hard-wired home phone is fine)
- After you have been hired, you must submit to and pay for a background check. The cost is $31.95 and is not reimbursable.
Alorica employ thousands of home-based agents located across the country and they are growing in leaps in bounds. They are always looking for talented new work from home customer service agents.
Alorica At Home Agents are responsible for receiving and processing various incoming phone calls for numerous clients in accordance with policies, procedures, quality standards, and federal laws and regulations. Additional responsibilities pertaining to call and sales function are (but are not limited to):
- Receive and process incoming phone calls for clients, which includes obtaining, entering, and verifying customer information (e.g. names, addresses, credit card numbers, etc.), answering questions, resolving issues, providing customer service, adhering to scripts, and attempting to make up-sells.
- Ensure that calls are processed in strict adherence to established policies, procedures, and quality standards, as well as any federal laws and regulations.
- Successfully complete initial on-the-job training, as well as any new product or on-going training.
- Process incoming calls manually in the event of computer system failure; and ensure quality or customer issues are escalated using established procedure and brought to resolution (e.g., chat, email, message boards, phone, etc.).
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!
|BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER RECENT POSTS FOR MORE JOBS