By Mike Haaren – Co-Founder – June 27, 2017
Work from Home Jobs – F/T Seasonal Customer Service Associates – $10/Hr. + Bonus Opportunity – Paid Virtual Training – Hiring from 35 States – “Possible Long-Term Employment”
***Short-Fuse Alert – These jobs usually go fast, so apply or share quickly if interested!
***Update July 5 – Amazon says it isn’t accepting more applications for the time being. However, KellyConnect is hiring Customer Service Reps at up to $15/hr. from all time zones. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. We’ll post again when Amazon resumes hiring!***
Amazon just announced hiring again for Seasonal Customer Service Associates. These are full-time positions at $10/hr. , plus a bonus opportunity, with paid virtual training. You’ll be helping Amazon customers via phone and chat.
The positions may last up to six months. “There may be opportunities for regular long term employment,” the company adds.
Employees give Amazon 3.5 stars out of 5 on Glassdoor. Reviews on Indeed give the company 3.7 stars out of 5.
For these openings, Amazon says it’s hiring from these *states:
Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Maryland, Michigan, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Virginia, Utah, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
*If your state isn’t included, American Express is hiring part-time Virtual Customer Care Professionals from almost all states. Click here for more. See our Newest Jobs & Gigs page, too, for more jobs like these.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Fluent English
- Basic typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
- Ability to navigate the Internet, multiple browsers, email, and Instant Messenger tools
- 1+ years in a service environment dealing with the public
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training
- Ability to complete I-9 work authorization paperwork in person (This can be done at a local UPS or similar store: “Just let them know and they will work with you. I had the same issue and I just had to go to UPS to get my forms notarized and faxed,” one of our FB members noted.)
To go straight to the job listing, click here. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!