by Chris Durst May 1, 2017
Conduent was created by Xerox and it’s now the world’s largest business process services company. They’re improving the way businesses and governments interact with their citizens, patients, customers and employees.
Currently, they are hiring full-time customer service reps.
Pay rate is not posted in the description, but we’ve been told by people who currently work in this type of role with the company that the pay is in the $10 – $12 per hour range.
Here’s the description from their site:
Call Center Job Description – may perform one or more of the following:
- Completes questionnaire/survey via telephone using standard scripts and standard operating procedures.
- Obtains and/or verifies needed information for our cases by answering incoming calls
- Makes outgoing calls when further information is needed
- Documents all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Routes calls to appropriate departments
- Utilizes scripted Frequently Asked Questions to respond to caller inquiries
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommends improved procedures
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent computer navigation skills (move between multiple windows and programs)
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good data entry and typing skills 35+ WPM
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Team work
Work at Home – must haves:
- Existing High-Speed Internet access
- Quiet noise free home office space, free of distractions
**NOTE: While you are clocked in, working virtually is NOT something that can be combined with watching TV, preparing meals, running errands, car-pooling, doing household chores, providing pet care, elder care or childcare. Virtual workers with dependents must make arrangements for personal chores as if they were working in a conventional office location. This position Is Not a flexible job where employees can set their own hours. Schedules must be adhered to.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply.
For more work from home ideas, see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about gigs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next work from home steps!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!