by Chris Durst Apr. 26, 2017
Working Solutions is currently hiring for work from home Event Ticketing & Sales positions. They are seeking English speakers, English<>French bilingual, and English<>French Canadian bilingual reps.
They are hiring from the US only, and are not currently accepting applications from candidates residing in CA, NY, PA or WA.
These are independent contractor opportunities that Working Solutions describes as follows:
“Working Solutions agents on the Event Ticketing & Sales Program will take inbound customer service calls and will talk to buyers and sellers to answer questions and to ensure that every customer interaction provides a great entertainment experience. Contractors will provide first call resolution or determine the appropriate triage route. Contractors will need to have some working knowledge and interest in sports, music and theatre. Contactors must be fast thinkers with excellent communication skills who can clearly answer questions and anticipate future needs.
- Superior Customer Service: Contractors must have a positive and professional demeanor, with responsive customer service to provide white glove service.
- Excellent Communication Skills: Contractors must be able to show excellent verbal and written communication skills to ensure that seller and buyer will be loyal customers.
- Problem Solving Skills: Contractors need to be strong independent problem solvers to research ticketing issues.
- Tech Savvy Multi-tasker: Contractors must be able to speak with callers while navigating through multiple systems, entering vital information. They must be comfortable learning new systems and making minor adjustments to their computer to be able to function with the program technology.
- Flexibility & Availability: Contractors must be able to provide at least 20 hours per week on this program during the client’s operating hours.
- Experience with Siebel is a plus.
Contractors on the Event Ticketing & Sales Program will need to successfully pass a background check to work this program. The background check will consist of a social security number verification, national sex offender registry report and a criminal history check.”
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!