By Mike Haaren – March 9, 2017
Work from Home Jobs – Home-Based with Local Travel – Nielsen Field Service Representatives
These positions come with a number of “carrots”:
- A company car
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Company laptop, phone and other electronics
- 5 week paid training program (3 weeks of training to be held near Tampa, Florida) – flight, temporary lodging and transportation while training provided
- Compensation package with a base salary of $36,400, plus quarterly incentives/bonuses based on performance and paid overtime
- Non-traditional schedule including evenings and weekend hours
If you’re open to a home-based job with some local travel (50% at home, 50% travel), Nielsen may have just the slot you’re looking for.
The company that monitors and reports on what consumers watch and buy is actively hiring home-based Field Representatives in a number of US metro areas.
In this role you’ll establish and maintain relationships with Nielsen Panel Members (the men, women, and families whose mobile, online and TV viewing is being measured). You’ll also schedule visits with Members in your territory, collect and report data, and perform related duties.
Requirements include a high school diploma and a driver’s license, great people skills, negotiation skills, experience with consumer electronics, and solid organizational and time-management skills.
Employee reviews on Glassdoor give Nielsen 3.6 stars out of 5. To see the jobs, click here. Enter the words “field representative” in the Keywords box and search. You can also filter by location, date, etc. If your location isn’t listed, bookmark and check back often. Nielsen recruits for these positions regularly. Good luck!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!