Ebay - StubHub
Requisition Number R0019057
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
About the position
Are you ready to help us connect fans around the world to create memorable experiences? We are looking for individuals that are driven, courageous, inventive, diverse and live the StubHub brand! StubHub is new to the Draper area and over the next year, we are looking to vastly expand our StubHub family. What does this mean for you as an applicant? Great career advancement and development opportunities!
What you’ll do
- Provide top notch customer service in a fast paced environment including in bound phone calls and chat
- De-escalate calls while delivering difficult messages to customers in a way that creates a positive customer experience
- Maintain high performance metrics including average handle time, after call work, quality, adherence, as well as customer satisfaction
- Be able to make the right decision while keeping the customer and company in mind
- Ability to work independently while doing what’s best for our customers
- Have engaging conversations with our customers about; StubHub Fan Protect Guarantee, Make it Right, Rejected at the Gate calls, seller payments, cancelled orders, tickets not received, tickets not correct, purchases, listing tickets, questions about the site, account issues, and venue information.
What you’ll need
- Must be self-motivated and have pride in the work that you do.
- Must be reasonably tech-savvy to thrive in a home office environment
- Must have conflict management skills and the ability to deliver a difficult message that creates the best fan experience possible!
- Hustle and tireless work ethic
- Be innovative and think on the fly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment while being organized and using your time efficiently
- Be empathetic to customer concerns and display sincere desire to find a resolution
- Ability to meet strict attendance guidelines to include a minimum of 40 hours a week
- 1+ years of call center or customer service related experience
- Know how to have fun and work hard too!
- Be a community advocate for StubHub live our brand
- Must have a secure workspace, preferably in a room with a door or divider that closes it off from the rest of the home.
- Must have a hard-wired Internet connection, capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates (wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems)
- Must have a consistent internet speed of 100 mbps download and 5 mbps upload
- Workspace must be within 90 miles of designated geographic region.
- Will be provided with StubHub/eBay desktop with dual monitors, Remote Access Point (RAP) and Avaya Desk phone with headset.
Find jobs & extra-cash gigs faster! Like our Facebook page and see our job posts immediately. Just check your news feed. Enjoy!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.ebayinc.com/job/-/-/403/5631141?source=RatRaceRebellion.com →
Share this post with friends & family!