Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Whether you are buying new or used, plain or luxurious, commonplace or rare, trendy or one-of-a-kind – if it exists in the world, it probably is for sale on eBay. Our mission is to be the world’s favourite destination for discovering great value and unique selection. We give sellers the platform, solutions, and support they need to grow their businesses and thrive. We measure our success by our customers’ success. We employ extraordinary people who do meaningful work that has a tangible impact on the lives of individuals all over the world. And we aspire to make extraordinary things possible for each other, for our customers, and for you. We’ve been doing this for over 20 years. And we’re just as passionate about it today as when we founded the company in 1995.
Working at home, you will interact and provide customer support to our UK and Irish buyers and sellers. You’ll be our customer’s first point of contact, solving their problems, in the quickest, simplest, easiest way possible and make them feel great about eBay along the way. You will be representing eBay in such a way that our customers are blown away by the service you provide. You need to be dynamic, passionate, creative, flexible and enjoy troubleshooting. You love to listen to customers and relish in helping them solve their problems.
If you love doing meaningful work and you are passionate about providing super customer experience, come join our team! You will get all the necessary training and equipment that you need and will be part of an amazing team who love what they do every day. We have full-time and part-time roles available!
- Communicate with eBay customers through a variety of channels including chat, email and phone
- Troubleshoot any customer problems related to the eBay platform, offering solutions and recommendations
- Take ownership for customer issues so that they are resolved and you keep customers updated along the way
- Accurately use our systems to get to the right solutions and keep track of the customer details
- Understand customer priorities & identify key improvement areas
- Anticipate the needs of our customers and always act with the customer in mind, providing empathy at all times
- Be a customer advocate, waking up thinking about how you are going to satisfy our customers every day
- Achieve your metrics and targets – always looking to go further
- Always make the customer happy, however you will know when to escalate when you need to
- Resident in the Republic of Ireland
- Fluent in English
- An excellent communicator
- Self-starter, driven, motivated and disciplined
- Able to work in a customer contact, target-driven environment – you love to hit your metrics & over-achieve on your goals
- Great at solving problems and you are flexible in your approach
- Experienced in dealing with passionate customers
- Super at managing your time and conscientious in your approach to work
- Flexible, independent and have a great team spirit
- Experienced with computers and comfortable with technology
- A private workspace with a door that can close, no background noise or distraction
- A suitable chair & desk for working
- A high speed hard wired internet connection (minimum 5Mbps download / 1Mbps upload) from a reliable provider
Find jobs & extra-cash gigs faster! Like our Facebook page and see our job posts immediately. Just check your news feed. Enjoy!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.ebayinc.com/job/dublin/ebay-home-customer-experience-teammate/403/5262745 →
Share this post with friends & family!