American Kennel Club
Representatives assist customers with general questions which deal primarily with dog registration, by imparting information about AKC’s many registration policies and requirements
The Customer Service Rep provides responses to customer questions regarding AKC’s registration policies and requirements, assesses needs of the customer, takes ownership for researching and resolving items, displays a sense of urgency, and collaborates with team members to meet goals. Utilizes strong technical, verbal and email/chat/social media communication skills to trouble shoot and efficiently respond to customers across multiple channels. Walks customer through navigation/management of My AKC account and Marketplace Ads and resolving minor User issues as needed. Displays friendliness, patience, tact, and confidence when responding to general AKC questions in line with department goals. Identifies and escalates trends/opportunities to lessen the impact to the customer, team, business.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Representatives manage all customer interactions according to defined quality expectations
- Representatives assist customers with general questions which deal primarily with dog registration, by imparting information about AKC’s many registration policies and requirements.
- Representatives assist customers by evaluating, researching, and solving registration problems. Representatives must demonstrate critical thinking independently. Representatives will process registration items when possible.
- Representatives communicate via all communication channels. It is critical that they can do so seamlessly throughout the day and in a pleasant, professional manner
- Representatives provide literature and suggestions to customers seeking to purchase a purebred dog by referring them to the AKC website or the National Breed Club
- Representatives assist customers using the AKC online registration process, Marketplace, AKC shop and other web tools.
- Candidates must be able to complete an 8 week on-site training from 1pm – 5pm, Monday through Friday
- Candidates should have a flexible availability to work in the afternoons and evenings as the Contact Center is open from 8:30am- 8:00pm, Monday through Friday
- Candidates must live within 50 miles of the AKC office in Brier Creek
- Spanish speaking and bilingual individuals highly encouraged to apply!
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
High School or better.
Some college or better.
1-3 years: Customer Service
Find jobs & extra-cash gigs faster! Like our Facebook page and see our job posts immediately. Just check your news feed. Enjoy!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/AME1082/JobBoard/7ebf60c3-048f-3b48-12de-0f0d18ffcf45/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=8ef65274-33a8-459b-a671-6b9f7c86d900 →
Share this post with friends & family!