This position is a remote part time with full time potential. You can work from anywhere in the US if you’re available on East Coast hours. We are looking for an awesome new sales rep to join our team — you must be friendly & confident on the phone — no cold calls required!
We’ve been featured by The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, and PBS. Why? See the bottom of this job post to find out what makes Museum Hack a very special place to work.
Are you a person that thrives on challenge and is excited when operating in the gray area? Do you think it’s fun coming up with solutions without having a guide to follow? Do you possess loads of charm and quickly connect with anyone you meet? Do you enjoy an environment that is always changing and love to work with people who tell you how awesome you are when you hit your goals? If you answered yes to all of these questions then we want you as our Client Advisor! (Sales Representative)
- Communicate with prospective corporate clients via calls and email. Determine client needs and communicate how one of our tours solves that problem
- Put together proposals and follow up as necessary
- Manage pipeline with our CRM
- Request invoices be sent to clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 year previous B2B sales & customer service experience
- You have a home office and prior experience working remotely
- Available to work Eastern USA time zone hours
- Available to work 1 weekend a month
- Must have nearly perfect written English skills and amazingly awesome spoken English skills
- High quality work: You are an efficient individual who makes projects happen behind the scenes with a fine eye for details (in short: you get shit done)
- Technically inclined, able to pick up new things quickly: we use a lot of web-based services (including, but not limited to: Google Docs, Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Xero, PandaDoc, Base CRM)
- Flexibility quotient high: Things can and do change on a dime around here — you gotta go with the flow, and be ready to kick it into high gear at a moment’s notice
- Be fun and exciting without using too many exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!
- Authorized to work in the US
HOURS / PAY RATE
- Flexibility to work as needed from 9am to 8pm Eastern Monday – Friday + 1 weekend a month
- Part time, about 29 hours per week with the possibility of full time
- $15 per hour + commission
Find jobs & extra-cash gigs faster! Like our Facebook page and see our job posts immediately. Just check your news feed. Enjoy!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.museumhack.com/apply/iBtnXoDZ4b/PT-To-FT-Inbound-Sales-Rep-Remote →
Share this post with friends & family!