Golden Voice English
Who We Are
Golden Voice English Online Education Inc. (GVE) is an organization committed to providing a fresh and engaging way for children, grades 1-9, to learn and practice speaking English. Our lessons are based on the Chinese International curriculum and are presented using interactive animation that engages the students. Our classes cater to individual learners as well as up to 6 learners in a class.
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic English tutors to deliver our online lessons.
Our tutors excel at creating a personal and effective online learning experience for our students, and understand how to make every lesson with GVE entertaining and exciting by using their sense of humor, realia, and radiant personalities to engage students in learning English.
What We Offer:
Well-designed Teaching Materials
GVEOE provides original and professionally developed Powerpoint lessons for its tutors to use with your online classes. No additional lesson design required.
Competitive Pay Rate
Our hourly rate is 20 CAD/hour or 18 USD/hour (the equivalent of 10 CAD/per lesson or 9 USD/per lesson, considering each lesson takes about 30 min).
The tutoring hours are scheduled between 6AM to 10AM EDT from Monday to Friday and between 9PM and 10AM EDT (following day) on Saturdays and Sundays. You can choose your consistent availability within this time frame.
Free Professional Development
We provide professional development and orientation in mastering the technology and in delivering our unique online lessons. All training hours are paid.
Work from Home
No commute. You can work from your home office.
What You Will Do:
• Deliver 30-minute live video lessons for students
• Create a fun, interactive, respectful and supportive online learning environment, maintaining our high standard of e-Learning courses.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Proficient in English
• Legally entitled to work in the U.S. or Canada
• Post-secondary degree and/or above
• Minimum 3 months or equivalent combination of ESL/EFL teaching experience, including part-time, volunteer, community and coaching activities
• ESL Teacher training certification (TESOL/TESL/TEFL) is an asset
• Energetic and passionate about teaching; strong communication skills interacting with ESL/EFL students
• Reliable and committed to the agreed- upon work schedule
• Cooperative and open to constructive feedback
• Qualified home office/location with an internet-connected computer with webcam capability.
• Headset with microphone
• PowerPoint (2010 or newer)
• Required to pass an externally generated background check.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please apply here. We thank all the candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Find jobs & extra-cash gigs faster! Like our Facebook page and see our job posts immediately. Just check your news feed. Enjoy!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.bullhorncloud.com/jobs/detail.cfm?authKey=A715C33C-A991-8A13-EED8F56951B1C93C&privateLabelID=13794&source=Corporate_Job_Board&jobOrderID=23&originalsource=RatRaceRebellion.com →
Share this post with friends & family!