Find jobs & extra-cash gigs faster!
RETURN TO JOB LIST
Modern Tribe, Inc. is a rapidly growing software & design company. We develop custom solutions for some of the world’s largest companies, government institutions and smaller growing organizations. We pride ourselves on our ability to bridge people and technology and to bring the passion and dedication of an entrepreneur to every project. Our team is composed of talented employees and freelancers around North & South America (and a smattering across the globe).
Who You Are
We love working with each other because we have built a culture that suits us well. We work primarily with freelancers and coordinate their talents for large projects. To be on our team, you must be:
- Happy Where there is a will, there is a way. Having a positive disposition allows us to achieve great things and to support each other.
- Helpful Always looking for ways that you can help others.
- Curious It is essential that you have a passion for learning. Technology changes daily, and life has a way of constantly raising the bar.
- Accountable Our clients expect us to get the right thing done on budget and on time. Communicating expectations and meeting them is the cornerstone of success.
- A Freelancer This means that if you live within the USA, you will also maintain your own personal client list and that Modern Tribe will only comprise a portion of your total income. Regardless of where you live, you need to be already freelancing.
- Extremely outgoing and friendly attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working as part of a remote team
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- A methodical approach to all tasks
- Ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines
- Fluent English speaker
Knowledge and Experience
- 1-3 years of experience within an Agency environment or in-house ops team
- Knowledge of remote office procedures and workflows
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Experience working on a small team and wearing a variety of hats to solve problems as needed
- Proficient with Slack, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs etc, Google Hangouts etc
- Knowledge of developer and designer and technical role requirements
- Previous HR department experience
- Assist in the day-to-day activities of the ops team to assure efficient and effective organizational activities
- Provide support to Modern Tribe’s HR partner
- Support Ops in resolving or investigating team member inquiries
- Assist recruiting with reviewing applications for top priority open roles
- Execute the onboarding and offboarding process
- Identify areas of efficiency within the Ops team
Work from anywhere in the US or Canada; if you are in Central or South America, let’s talk. This will be a 100% remote position. If your working hours are in a timezone outside of the US range, but you work 3+ hours of overlap each day our team might be able to consider your application.
Our hourly rate for this gig starts at $18-$25/hr, depending on experience, with opportunities for rate bumps on annual review. This gig is about 15-20 hours per week of work. This is a one time contract position, though we are always seeking longer relationships with kick-ass people.
We believe that distributed working is a way of life. We understand what it means to work remotely. We offer consistency in expectations, payment, and support. We believe in learning from each other and fostering personal growth. You can expect to learn a lot while working with us. Also, if you work enough hours, we will invite you to go an adventure to attend our annual team trip.
Like our Facebook page
and see our job posts immediately. Just check your news feed. Enjoy!
RETURN TO JOB LIST