by Chris Durst July 28, 2016
Learnlight, originally known as ‘ispeakuspeak’ or ‘ISUS’, is currently hiring for CONVERSATION TRAINER POSITIONS.
As a Conversation Trainer, you will play a vital role in helping students who are learning to speak English to develop their new language in a natural way.
In their own words, responsibilities of a Learnlight online conversation trainer include:
- Delivering engaging 15/30 minute sessions using our instant activities.
- Creating a dynamic, fun, student-driven atmosphere that addresses the immediate, short-term goals of the student.
- Congratulating and encouraging students in their language learning.
- Ensuring your weekly availability is 100% correct and up-to-date and availability is modified when necessary.
Your training sessions will be done online using a webcam and headset and your high-speed internet.
To succeed in this role, you must:
- Speak English proficiently
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Be great at motivating people
- Possess a positive attitude
- Be a college graduate
- Have a minimum of 10 hours per week of general availability during their prime times
The application process includes an interview via Skype.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!
|BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER RECENT POSTS FOR MORE JOBS