by Chris Durst Sep. 2, 2016
Sittercity has been connecting parents with babysitters for over ten years. Every day, over 3,000 new sitters join their service to provide the best childcare across the United States. In early 2016, Sittercity launched Chime, a new, on-demand babysitting service that’s now available in NYC, Chicago, Boston and DC.
As a Chime Member Services Representative, your day-to-day will include connecting with customers through phone, email, and chat. This is a work from home position, with a set schedule of Monday through Friday, 5:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. ET (25 hours/week).
You’re an independent and responsible individual who is eager to come in and learn about our business, develop new skills, and grow with the company. If this is you, we want to hear from you! Your cover letter is your opportunity to share a bit more about yourself and why you’re the perfect addition to the Chime team.
What you’ll do
- Learn the ins & outs of the Chime program
- Be a key player in the development of the Customer Service function
- Provide high quality phone, email, and chat support
- Commit to making sure each and every customer has a fantastic experience
- Provide input that will help us build out and streamline processes
- Troubleshoot and report customer facing tech issues
What you need to do/know/have
- A passion for Chime and what we’re all about
- Embrace change (things move super fast here!)
- A positive and upbeat attitude
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- A customer-centric point of view
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- This is a work from home position, a fast internet connection is required
- The schedule is set at Monday through Friday, 5:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. ET (25 hours/week)
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!
|BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER RECENT POSTS FOR MORE JOBS