by Chris Durst Mar. 16, 2017
OkCupid, a very active dating site, is seeking a Community Moderator for their Customer Experience and Moderation Response Team!
They are looking for a talented writer with customer service experience for this work-from-home email support position. In this position, you’ll play a critical role in keeping the site free from scammer and harasser accounts, and ensuring user happiness.
From their site:
In this role, you will:
- Use your excellent email communication skills to respond to customer inquiries in an upbeat and timely fashion
- Detect and remove fake accounts and harassing users from the site
- Review and moderate content including profiles, photos, and messages
- Handle a small number of inquiries about sensitive topics that require strong empathy and tact
- Troubleshoot problems and provide explanations to our growing user base via email
- Work from your home computer 40 hours per week. Schedule is mostly flexible, but we will need a commitment to working one four-hour shift over the weekend
We’re looking for:
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Extensive experience in a customer service environment
- Strong understanding of internet norms and interactions
- The ability to understand sometimes complicated scenarios and respond with well-thought-out written solutions
- The ability to work reliably and independently from home
- *A well-written cover letter stating why you’re excited to work for OkCupid
Bonus points for:
- Prior experience with digital fraud prevention
- Prior experience with website moderation
- Familiarity with OkCupid
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!