by Chris Durst Nov. 14, 2016
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you looking for a company with great benefits and monetary incentives?
Xerox is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management, and they have an ever-growing work from home program.
Here’s one of the jobs they have listed now!
In their words:
As a Customer Care Assistant working in a call center environment, you will be working to support customers with their accounts.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to work with customers to resolve inquiries.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to customers
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
- Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
- Recommend products that best suit the customer.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
Qualifications – Successful candidate for this position will have:
- Six months experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person
- Ability to type (WPM vary based on Client Requirements)
- Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills.
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
- Must pass drug test and state, federal and criminal background check
- Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- High Speed internet 10 MBPS download and 1 MBPS upload
Click here to learn more about the position and to apply!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!