By Mike Haaren – Co-Founder – Aug. 24, 2017
Work from Home Jobs – Email Support Position at OKCupid, the Dating Site
OkCupid, a very active dating site, is seeking a Community Moderator for their Customer Experience and Moderation Response Team. The average pay is $15-$18/hr., per employee reviews on Glassdoor, but the company hasn’t confirmed the pay rate.
You’ll help keep the site free from scammer and harasser accounts, and protect the user experience.
From their site:
In this [full-time] role, you will:
- Use your excellent email communication skills to respond to customer inquiries in an upbeat and timely fashion
- Detect and remove fake accounts and harassing users from the site
- Review and moderate content including profiles, photos, and messages
- Handle a small number of inquiries about sensitive topics that require strong empathy and tact
- Troubleshoot problems and provide explanations to our growing user base via email
- Work from your home computer 40 hours per week. Schedule is mostly flexible, but we will need a commitment to working one four-hour shift over the weekend
We’re looking for:
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Extensive experience in a customer service environment
- Strong understanding of internet norms and interactions
- The ability to understand sometimes complicated scenarios and respond with well-thought-out written solutions
- The ability to work reliably and independently from home
- *A well-written cover letter stating why you’re excited to work for OkCupid
Bonus points for:
- Prior experience with digital fraud prevention
- Prior experience with website moderation
- Familiarity with OkCupid
For details and to apply, click here. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like this, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be rocking your Rebellion soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!