by Chris Durst Apr. 21, 2017
Every time we post U-Haul job availability we hear from people who already work there and LOVE IT!
U-Haul is hiring for multiple work from home positions. All are part-time, with benefits and paid training. No experience or college required. No separate phone line required. “Work from anywhere in North America.”
Pay reportedly ranges from $8.25 to $20 per hour (with bonuses), and several of our Facebook fans who work for U-Haul have verified that with one saying, “I make much more than $14/hr…. I average $20/hr and I’ve been doing it for 3 years.”
The positions are:
- Contact Center/Call Center Jobs (Posted on 04/18/2017)
- Seasonal Center Sales -Reservations Agents (Posted on 04/18/2017)
- Hitch Central Agent
What they are looking for:
- Dependable team player with a positive attitude
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and a clear speaking voice
- Excellent computer skills and ability to navigate multiple programs at once
- Basic typing skills
- Basic knowledge of geography
Benefits for part-time positions include (click here to learn more about U-Haul benefits):
- Limited-care medical plan
- Dental plan
- Stock ownership plan
- Credit union
- U-Haul discounts
- Travel insurance
To go straight to the jobs, click here. Click on the job titles for full details. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. And if you’d like to see more Customer Service Agent positions, check our Customer Service Jobs page. Good luck!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!