by Chris Durst Oct. 12, 2016
Crossover has a 100% remote workforce and they just posted a cool new job as a Call Center Concierge for Trilogy Automotive.
In this role, you’ll assist dealers by, “immediately responding to prospect inquiries and by scheduling appointments for customers to visit the dealership.”
In other words, you’ll be making OUTBOUND calls but it is NOT COLD CALLING – all calls are to people who have expressed an interest in a vehicle at the dealership. You will be scheduling them see the car.
You must have “outstanding communication skills, exceptional English, a friendly personality, and reliable high-speed internet.”
- Call customers to schedule dealership appointments
- Maintain web-based records
- Work in tandem with the concierge team through Skype
- Work an 8 hour shift with a 30 minute break
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma/GED
- Perfect English – American Accent
- Skype experience
- Excellent phone communication skills
- General computer skills – ability to type, navigate the Internet, and use Skype
- Customer service experience
- Call center experience a plus
- Retail dealer experience desired
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
- Reliable high-speed Internet
- Computer with microphone
- Quiet setting with little to no background noise to perform calls
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!
|BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER RECENT POSTS FOR MORE JOBS