By Mike Haaren – May 17, 2016
Can you help people shop online? Give fashion tips? Got a good sense of style or beauty? Here are 11 work from home jobs and gigs where you can turn it into cash.
- Stylists (Clothing and Accessories for Women) – Stitch Fix hires part-time Stylists to choose clothes and accessories for women virtually. “We hire Stylists from Austin, Cleveland, Dallas, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Pittsburgh, Sacramento, San Diego and the San Francisco Bay Area.”
- Shoe Diva – About.com is looking for someone to give style advice, shopping tips, etc., about shoes, primarily for women.
- Shopping Advisors Via Text – Operator is looking for people to help shoppers pick fashion, beauty and other products. Everything is done via an app. For more on Operator’s services, see this video.
- Fashion Ambassadors – Zindigo gives entrepreneurial Fashionistas a free way to open a stocked store and sell their recommendations with a 40% commission.
- Give Online Chat Advice on Shopping – Needle hires people to give advice to shoppers while they’re using clothing and related sites.
- Hair and Beauty Writers – HypeHair.com is looking for people to write about trends in hair and beauty.
- Do-It-Yourself Fashion Expert – About.com is advertising for someone to cover DIY fashion.
- Fashion and Beauty Writers – InStyle.com seeks people to write about fashion and beauty news on weekends.
- Fashion Content Marketing Intern (Paid) – Independent Fashion Bloggers is advertising for a part-time Content Marketing Intern.
- Fashion Content Writer and Editor – Independent Fashion Bloggers is advertising for a part-time Writer and Editor to “help publish fantastic content.”
- Fashion, Beauty, Jewelry Writers (Philadelphia area) – Philadelphia Style magazine is looking for people to cover fashion, beauty and related topics in the Philadelphia scene.