by Chris Durst Feb. 3, 2021
Sutherland is looking for “enthusiastic” Customer Service Reps to help give their customers the very best service.
The company offers paid training, career advancement opportunities, and paid health benefits.
Pay “start at $12.50 but can vary by campaign.”
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll bring your expertise to deliver exceptional service and solutions to customers through inbound calls in a high-energy work from home environment. You will get to work with leading technologies and systems while having a dedicated team of leaders and peers to support you.
This is the job for you if:
- You excel at handling customer inquiries of varying types
- You are an active listener and can leverage probing question skills
- You have a proven track record for hitting performance targets
- You can manage and overcome objections for subscribers’ cancellation and drive customer retention
- You bring an enthusiastic personality
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate – opportunities start at $12.50 but can vary by campaign
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and are a strong multitasker
- Driven by solving problems and meeting goals
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in customer service and sales
- High school diploma or equivalent
Requirements to work from home:
Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download – the faster the better!
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
- Productive work environment:
- In-house network, and a hard-wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates.
- A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
A computer with:
- 1.6 Ghz Dual Core processor (the faster the processing environment, the better)
- 2 GB RAM
- 10 GB available hard drive space
- One or more available USB ports (2.0 or greater)
- Sound/audio support
- Windows 10
- 2 – 20-inch monitors
- Wired Keyboard
- Wired Mouse
- A headset to use for training and meetings that is/has:
- Dual ear
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- A Smartphone (iOS or Android), 4 years old or newer, in which you will be able and willing to download our app that will be leveraged for company communications.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more work from home ideas, see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about gigs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next work from home steps!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!