by Chris Durst Sep. 18, 2017
Concentrix, a legitimate company with a broad base of home-based workers, has posted openings for Full-Time Customer Service Representatives. They also have part-time positions available!
Hiring in 47 states (sorry, California, Vermont & Alaska).
Here’s the companies overview of the positions:
Career Description/Summary: We are currently looking for bold and tenacious Customer Service Representatives to provide a premium customer service experience by responding to inbound phone calls from customers and assisting them with account information, purchasing information, specific content or with account authorization, processing refund requests, promotion song and video codes troubleshooting and resolving advanced technical issues while supporting one of the largest technology companies in the world.
- A passion for customer service exhibited by courteous telephone etiquette, empathy, patience and professionalism
- A sense of ownership of the total customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical troubleshooting and an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges
What we are looking for:
- Minimum one (1) year call center experience or minimum one (1) year Face to Face customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Keyboarding skills at a minimum of 30 wpm
- Ability to work a schedule which may include varying shifts, weekends and/or holidays
- Ability to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to research and grasp technical information across multiple tools while talking with customers
- Thrives on a Team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
What you need to have:
- Equipment specifics will be dependent upon program assignment.
- Internet Service – minimum of 10.0 mbps download and 1.5 mbps upload (no wireless or satellite connections)
- Basic Landline Telephone Phone Service (required during Training and for Production calls)
- Any and all call features MUST be removed. This may require contacting your Provider
- Corded Telephone headset. Plugs directly into your telephone base
- Mute button
- Noise canceling microphone
- Monitor minimum size: 21.5”
- USB Mouse & Keyboard (MAC compatible)
- Adapter (connects monitor to MAC)
- Earbuds w/microphone
- A distraction free work space within your home designed to maximize your productivity
What we offer: Concentrix provides our Associates with:
- 3 Weeks Paid Training
- Competitive salary ($13.00 per hour)
- Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
- Monthly performance incentives
- Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
Click here for full details and to apply for this job, and click here to see ALL of their work from home jobs. They also have some VIRTUAL CAREER FAIRS coming up! For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!