by Chris Durst Oct. 18, 2021
Firstsource Healthcare, a healthcare BPO company, has posted openings for work from home Telephone Customer Service Representatives.
These full-time positions start at $14/hour.
The company also offers a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, 401k, Paid time off, and paid holidays.
No geographical hiring restrictions are noted in the job post.
Current and previous employees rate Firstsource 3.4 out of 5 stars on Indeed and 3 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“The purpose of the Telephone Customer Service Representative is to increase providers with accurate, consistent, timely, and meaningful information. Build rapport and collaborative relationships with current and prospective members in accordance with compliance guidelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Be available to handle inquiries. Represent Health Plan by answering and documenting all incoming contacts to determine their nature, and respond to complex calls related to specialized product lines or ques.
- Initiate contact with the appropriate health plan, medical group and facility personnel to obtain information relevant to the concern or inquiry as needed.
- Evaluate data to determine and implement the appropriate course of action to resolve the complaint and/or coordinate service recovery.
- Document according to procedure. Assist department in reaching call handling goals, first contact resolution goals, complaint resolution compliance, retention and making return contact as warranted.
- Complete required training (including, but not limited to, annual certifications) and understand how to use tools available to recall necessary information.
Training: Paid Training; $14.00 an hour; M- F 8:00 am – 4:30 pm EST; 9 weeks (7 weeks in class and 2 weeks OTJ)
Production Hours: Assigned an 8 hour shift at the end of training between 8 am and 8 pm EST M-Th, Between 9 am and 6 pm EST Fridays
- Call center experience preferred. Health insurance experience preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Two years customer service experience preferred.
- Minimum typing speed = 30wpm.
- Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks. Ability to thoroughly understand a large, complex organization and its functional policies, processes, and customers.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.”
CLICK HERE for more and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your work from home plans!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!