By Mike Haaren Feb. 15, 2021
The Social Element is a social media management and consultancy agency that works with major brands like American Express, Ford, Lexus, Peloton, Oprah Winfrey Network, and many others.
The company is recruiting remote Social Media Moderators. Work 30-40 hrs./week. No state hiring restrictions mentioned.
Pay is about $15-$17/hr. per online reviews, though that’s not official. No college required. Native-level American English needed.
Here’s what the company has posted about the job:
We have a fantastic opportunity for a native-level American English Moderator to provide online moderation services to our clients.
In this role, you’ll moderate user-generated content on allocated client sites, and post client-created Standard Response Templates where required. You’ll be reviewing strong graphic images, and written content that violates the guidelines of the community. You’ll be also escalating content that falls within escalation processes (eg. child safety, bomb threats). Your role is key in providing a positive social experience for the users.
This is a hourly paid, remote work opportunity, and you must be available to work between 30-40hrs p/wk (EST 5pm -1am PST / 2pm-10pm) Monday – Friday and Sunday.
JOB IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have native-level American English.
- You are a social media enthusiast. You are confident with digital technology, and you know the latest trends in social media like the back of your hand.
- You’ll have sound judgement and brand awareness as you have to make sure posts respond in accordance with our client’s policies and guidelines.
- You have strong communication skills and you know how to “read” between the lines.
- Your background experience comes from either community management, translation, moderation, customer service or social media management
HOW TO APPLY:
Simply upload your resume and a covering letter (or a link to your cover letter video if you prefer). *Make sure to include the following details in your cover letter/video, or we won’t be able to process your application:
- Details of your social media and community management experience
- Details of where you are currently based/located
- Details of your written and spoken language levels (as relevant)
- Why you are interested in working with The Social Element
The Social Element is unlike any other social media agency. Focusing on genuine human connections with consumers, we assist brands in executing strategic business solutions by tapping into human interaction driven by data and insights.
As a building block, we use data and insights to form strategy, then execute across all areas of social from Community Management to Creative.
We pride ourselves in having talent that allows us to continuously pioneer and bring new ideas to the table. We know our people are talented, hold different perspectives, and see things through different lenses. This allows for us to continuously evolve and bring new ideas to the table.
Our relationships with our clients are true partnerships as we become an extension of their team: trusted, committed, leading.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more work from home ideas, see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about gigs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next work from home steps!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!