by Chris Durst Jan. 11, 2017
BEFORE YOU APPLY… please note that the company’s job listing page may not be optimized to work in all browsers, or via mobile. If you cannot access the page, please try a different browser, or laptop or desktop at home.
Note: US only, hiring in all states except for Texas, California and Florida. A small background check fee may be required, but the jobs are legitimate.
BloomsToday has been in the business of selling flowers, plants and gourmet treats to millions of customers for more than 15 years. Currently, they are seeking Independent Sales Representatives to answer incoming calls and inform potential customers about the BloomsToday product line. It’s your job to provide a great buying experience and exceed customer expectations!
From their website:
|INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
- Work cooperatively with other members of the sales team to meet or exceed organizational sales goals and quotas while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve sales profitability
- Educate customers about features and benefits of our products and preferred partner programs to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Excel in a performance based work environment with unlimited earning potential
- Exceed minimum sales performance requirements by closing multiple sales per call and maximizing upsell conversions within each sales opportunity
- Convert all sales opportunities through 100% inbound sales calls (no cold calling our outbound sales calls)
- Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting, selling and up-selling products and services
- Demonstrated success in a sales environment including the ability to influence and close the sale
- Demonstrated ability to learn how to sell products requiring specific expertise and knowledge.
- Strong closing skills and personal committed to achieving sales targets
- Effective phone communication and active listening skills to give customers their full attention to what end user is saying, taking time to understand the customer needs.
- Experience in phone-based sales combined with superior customer service skills
- Maintain proficiency in using personal computer and other common office equipment and software
- A proven track record of exceeding goals.
PAY RATE & INCENTIVES:
- Excellent performance-based bonus opportunities with strong earning potential over and above your hourly wage
- Average earnings for Independent Sales Representatives is $15.00 per hour with top performing representatives earning an average of $24.00 per hour.
- Full training is provided in webinars, online videos and tutorials, as well as a full sales support system so you have everything you need to be successful!
Click here for complete details and to apply!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!