by Chris Durst August 17, 2016
Periodically, we post here about companies that connect native English speakers with those who are learning English as a second language. Here’s one you’ll LOVE!
As a work from home “teacher” with SkimaTalk, you are not so much a “teacher” as you are a person with whom the student can immerse him or herself in English conversation, and who can offer feedback, corrections, and encouragement.
- Native English Speaker
- Teachers must demonstrate commitment & reliability
- Passion for helping students succeed
- Professional demeanor in all student interactions
- Prior English teaching experience / training preferred but not required
- Set your own schedule: work as many, or as few hours as you choose.
- Work From Anywhere – All you need is a computer and a strong internet connection.
- Make Money – Their top teachers earn more than $1,000 each month.
NOTES from CURRENT TEACHERS:
- Communications are via Skype, so you will need high-speed internet to maintain a great connection
- Current teachers stress the importance of creating a really great profile and video introduction, since students select their teacher from those profiles. You will want to speak clearly, smile, and let them know you are friendly and approachable.
- Teachers report making about $15/hour and tell us it’s important to “stick with it” as you work toward building a regular student base.
To learn more about these opportunities, click here.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!
|BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER RECENT POSTS FOR MORE JOBS|