by Chris Durst June 12, 2017
If your background includes assisting C-level executives (CEO, COO, CFO, CIO, etc.), you can put that experience to work as a Virtual Executive Assistant at Equivity.
Starting pay is $15/hour. You would be hired as a part-time employee of Equivity, not an independent contractor.
In their words:
Equivity is looking for a part-time executive assistant who is experienced working with C-level executives in order to assist with calendaring, organization, project management, email correspondence, and document creation, to name a few. If you enjoy supporting high level executives achieve their business goals, pride yourself on your organizational abilities, pay meticulous attention to detail, and who thrives in a work-from-home environment, read on.
Equivity matches clients with virtual assistants that provide administrative and marketing support. Our virtual assistants work with a high degree of autonomy and are responsible for developing relationships with our clients. In particular, we’re looking for an executive assistant who can assist one of our clients, the head of a membership organization of CEOs. The initial focus of this assistance will be on organizing the client’s calendar and confirming appointments. Proven excellence in this role will open up the possibility of expanding your role with this client and, depending on your availability, open up opportunities with other clients.
Because we provide highly attentive service to our clients, you must be available to respond to client communications promptly throughout the business day and certainly within one hour by email, phone, and text. All of this work is done remotely, meaning that you can work from home.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience as an executive assistant to a C-level executive
- Experience using Microsoft and Google calendars
- Availability to make and respond to calls in a professional setting between 9 AM and 6 PM Eastern Time
- Knowledge of both Microsoft Office and the Google suite of programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Your own laptop and smart phone with broadband access to Internet
These skills are desirable, but not required:
- Bookkeeping experience, especially with QuickBooks
- Experience with Salesforce
- Project management experience
Qualities we are looking for:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!