by Chris Durst Mar. 23, 2023
NOTE: These positions usually fill fast – apply or share asap if interested!
eviCore, part of Cigna, has posted openings for Work from Home Customer Service Prior Authorization Intake Representative. A computer is provided.
Update – It looks like the company has received all the applications it needed and has deleted the listing. For more jobs like these, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page.
No state hiring restrictions mentioned, no college required.
Pay is in the $17-$18/hr. range. A monthly performance bonus incentive is also offered.
Six weeks of paid training included.
Benefits also come with the position.
Here’s what the company has posted about the openings:
After completion of application, be sure to complete the required assessment to continue in the hiring process.
As an Intake Representative in eviCore healthcare’s Non-Clinical Call Center, you will serve as the main point of contact for inbound callers as you manage their benefits needs from start to finish. This includes processing requests for service, speaking with physicians’ offices and sites where the procedures will take place, as well as capturing and entering the necessary demographic and medical information in order to build the case file. You will also provide status updates and serve as a liaison to our clinical staff when needed.
Upon joining us, you will attend 6 weeks of in-depth training to help ensure your success here at eviCore healthcare. After training, a mentor and supervisor will guide your performance as you take inbound calls from doctor’s offices and/or diagnostic centers, through a computer generated system. The ability to multitask will be key, as you will be listening, entering information, completing Internet searches, and asking probing questions. Specifically, you will:
- Process Review of Service Request notifications that do not require certification of medical necessity
- Promptly transfer Review of Services calls which cannot be completed via the formal script to a Clinical First Level Reviewer or Medical Reviewer for completion
- Work with sites, patients and physician’s offices to investigate and resolve any pre-certification questions or concerns and preempt unanticipated issues
- Provide professional, courteous and accurate information to all callers
What You Should Have
- A strong customer service orientation and commitment to providing outstanding service
- Strong attention to detail
- Professionalism and a strong work ethic; the ability to excel and meet your responsibilities in a highly structured environment
- The ability to work independently and as a reliable team member
- An upbeat attitude with a coachable persona
- Inquisitiveness and the desire to continually learn and improve
Our Company and What We Offer
eviCore healthcare is committed to making a positive impact on healthcare, and also making a positive impact on our employees. eviCore offers a variety of perks and benefits including, but not limited to:
NOTE: We are currently training in a work at home environment, and you will be required to have reliable internet connectivity provided through a wired connection. A mobile or hot spot environment is not acceptable and you may need to purchase an Ethernet cord depending on your current set up
6 weeks of classroom and training lab, including:
- Best in class call center training program
- A classroom environment, live trainer and open discussion
- A proven curriculum providing the knowledge you need to excel
- A training lab where you take live calls with a training supervisor close by to answer questions
- A monthly pay for performance bonus incentive
- A clear path for advancement, with eviCore’s CoreMap showing your unique path to future opportunity!
- 18 days of PTO per year plus paid holidays
- Health, dental, vision, and life benefits with employer funded HSA
For positions that are Flex/WAH:
This role is WAH/Flex which allows most work to be performed at home. Employees must be fully vaccinated if they choose to come onsite.
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least 10Mbps download/5Mbps upload.
For this position, we anticipate offering an hourly rate of 17 – 18 USD / hourly, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.
We want you to be healthy, balanced, and feel secure. That’s why you’ll enjoy a comprehensive range of benefits, with a focus on supporting your whole health. Starting on day one of your employment, you’ll be offered several health-related benefits including medical, vision, dental, and well-being and behavioral health programs. We also offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and paid holidays. For more details on our employee benefits programs, visit Life at Cigna.
CLICK HERE for details and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!