by Chris Durst Dec. 16, 2020
Inbound calls. No cold calls. NOT timeshares. Paid training. Equipment provided.
NAVIS, a company that provides customer relationship management solutions for hospitality businesses, is now hiring Reservation Sales Agents.
The company will accept any sales experience you have — retail, food and beverage, hospitality, etc. — where you have had direct interaction with people.
The company is hiring in ID, OK, TX, WI, NC, FL, and Pittsburgh, PA. If you don’t live in one of those states, please share this post with friends and family who might benefit.
Training begins Feb. 1, 2021.
- Training wage: $11/hr
- Base wage(after training): $9.00 per hour + commissions, bonuses, and incentives
- The median hourly wage (base hourly rate + commissions, bonuses, and incentives) for our sales agents that have been with us at least one year is over $20.00 per hour, with 20% of these team members earning $24.00 per hour or more (with base hourly rate + commissions, bonuses, and incentives included).
All equipment, including a computer, monitors, headset, web cam, and other related PC equipment will be provided. You supply the high-speed internet connection.
The company receives 3.8 out of 5 stars from both Indeed and Glassdoor.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
‘NAVIS is excited to be hiring multiple part-time, work-at-home Reservation Sales Agents in several states! These are all work-at-home positions and NAVIS provides all of your computer equipment. Pay is competitive with commissions and incentives included!
This is NOT timeshare sales. There is NO cold calling involved.
You have the ability to make about $17.00 per hour on average after training with base rate, commissions, bonuses, and incentives included, and well over $20.00 per hour on average after you’ve been with us for a year! And 20% of these Team Members earn $24.00 per hour or more with base hourly rate + commissions, bonuses, and incentives included!
We are ONLY HIRING IN THE FOLLOWING U.S. STATES (if you do not reside in one of these states, you will not be eligible for this position):
- North Carolina
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Be part of an established, incredible Company to work for – we have been named on multiple “Top Workplaces” lists for NINE years running!
NAVIS is honored and humbled to have been recognized as a “Top Workplace” by “The Oregonian” and the “Orlando Sentinel” for several years (and again in 2019).
NAVIS is the only Unified CRM solution for hotels and vacation rental management companies.
WHAT’S THE JOB?:
A NAVIS Reservation Sales Agent helps prospective guests plan and book their reservations at our clients’ amazing properties. Who are our clients? They are vacation rental companies and independently-owned hotels located in popular resort destinations – many of whom you may be familiar with. Our Reservation Sales Agents truly feel like an extension of the client’s reservation team because they are trained and knowledgeable of each property. Again, this is NOT timeshare sales. There is NO cold calling involved.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
In this part-time, home-based position, you will be handling inbound calls from prospective guests who are interested in booking a vacation and want more details about the specific property they have in mind. Calls are consultative in nature with the goal of helping and guiding the guest to book his/her stay. Once you successfully book a guest, you earn a commission on top of your hourly base rate. The more guests you book, the more money you make!
We will train you in a virtual environment through live, instructor-led training sessions on our systems, our processes, and the properties of our clients so you feel confident in helping prospective guests enjoy these incredible properties.
Learn more about the position by checking out this short video! If the hyperlink doesn’t work, please copy and paste the following link into your browser: https://youtu.be/5gFI4WCBOLQ
SHOES ARE OPTIONAL:
This part-time position enables you work in the comfort of your own home and is NOT based in a crowded, noisy call center across town. How much time, money, and frustration will you save? No commute is a good thing!
EQUIPMENT IS PROVIDED TO YOU AT NO COST:
NAVIS will provide you with a company PC, 2 monitors, a headset, a web cam, and other related PC equipment to help you be successful in this position. There is no equipment cost at all to you! All you need to provide is a dedicated high-speed internet connection.
You are sales oriented. You are an achiever. You are motivated by commissions, bonuses, incentives, and contests. You are optimistic and positive. You set goals and accomplish them, then you set higher goals to achieve. You enjoy healthy competition with yourself and others. You gravitate towards helping others and making them happy. You are neither passive nor aggressive – you are assertive. You are dedicated. You have high standards. You are dependable. You can work a pre-established, non-traditional schedule. You are a strong PC user and finding information on search engines on-the-fly comes second nature to you.
ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least one (1) year of sales experience. This could be from retail, food and beverage, tele-sales, hospitality, and other sales-related roles where you had direct interaction with people, and you were influencing / up-selling / using suggestive selling techniques.
- STRONG COMPUTER USER SKILLS ARE REQUIRED – excellent experience using Windows-based computers and related applications – multi-tasking, multiple systems, dual screens, strong internet searching experience using common search engines
- Hospitality experience is preferred, but not required
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) are highly encouraged to apply
ABOUT YOUR HOME OFFICE:
This home-based position requires a work environment free from background noise and distractions. Ideally, you should have a separate room or office in which you can close a door behind you for privacy. You MUST be able to work in a quiet, distraction-free workspace for the duration of your shift.
Reservation Sales Agents are required to provide a dedicated high-speed internet connection* – NAVIS will provide all the rest!
*High-speed internet MUST have a minimum required speed of 20.0 mbps (download) and 5.0 mbps (upload). Please enter “internet speed test” into your search engine of choice and verify this – it’s critical!
ABOUT PAID TRAINING (VIRTUAL):
- START DATE: Monday, February 1st, 2021
- TRAINING DAYS: Monday-Friday
- TRAINING TIME: 8:30am to 2:15pm Pacific Time / 11:30am to 5:15pm Eastern Time
- WHERE / FORMAT: Virtual / remote from your home office – live, interactive, instructor-led training via web cam / video
- DURATION: Four (4) weeks of initial training, ending on February 26th, 2021
- ONGOING TRAINING: We have an ongoing, comprehensive training program that will keep you up to date with our systems, processes, and client properties
ABOUT THE POSITION STATUS, WAGE, & HOURS:
- STATUS: You will be an internal NAVIS employee and all positions are PART-TIME with an average of 27.5 hours per week (five 5.5-hour shifts per week).
- WAGE: The median hourly wage (base hourly rate + commissions, bonuses, and incentives) for our sales agents that have been with us at least one year is over $20.00 per hour, with 20% of these team members earning $24.00 per hour or more (with base hourly rate + commissions, bonuses, and incentives included).
- Training Wage: $11.00 per hour while you are in training
- Base Wage (after training): $9.00 per hour + commissions, bonuses, and incentives
- Monthly / Other Incentives: These include spot bonuses, gift cards, trips, and other incentives for strong performance
HOURS: The majority of shifts include Afternoons, Evenings, and Weekends. For those Team Members working Afternoons, Evenings, and Weekend shifts, NAVIS pays shift differentials in addition to the base hourly rate. You will be assigned a regular shift upon hire.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, be sure to see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. We post new jobs and side gigs every morning except Sunday. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!