by Chris Durst Aug. 9, 2022
The Hartford has posted NEW openings for Remote Insurance Inbound Call Center Sales Agent positions.
Start Date: September 19, 2022
The annualized base pay range for this role is: $32,240 – $48,360
As with many insurance companies, The Hartford also offers comprehensive benefits.
No state limitations are noted in the ad, however, their previous listing indicated there may be some restrictions.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“You are a driven and motivated problem solver ready to pursue meaningful work. You strive to make an impact every day & not only at work, but in your personal life and community too. If that sounds like you, then you’ve landed in the right place.
Apply today for this remote opportunity.
As a teammate of The Hartford in the Personal Lines Direct Sales organization, you will provide insurance recommendations, quotes, and issue policies to individual consumers seeking automobile, homeowners, and personal umbrella coverages across the United States. The business includes AARP Automobile and Homeowners Insurance Program and has continued to serve members since 1984.
At The Hartford we are committed to a high level of ethics and integrity, where we place the customer at the center of everything we do. Our team values open communication and maintains a positive, dynamic work environment that encourages collaboration and continuous improvement. Our onboarding program is robust for preparing our teammates for success in the role. Leaders will coach and guide you toward achieving your career goals.
AS A SALES AGENT YOU WILL
- Provide insurance recommendations, quotes, and issue policies.
- Use a consultative approach to determine customer needs, build rapport, and provide solutions based on current products and service offerings.
- Utilize active listening and critical thinking skills to quickly analyze and clearly understand a specific request or customer need, and then leverage knowledge and resources to provide the appropriate solutions.
- Complete approximately 12 weeks of paid training, including preparation and sponsorship for your Personal Lines insurance exam. Those who are already licensed will receive 10 weeks of training instead.
High speed broadband cable internet service with minimum upload/download speeds of 5Mbps/30Mbps and your Internet provider supplied device is to be hardwired to the Hartford issued router and/or computer. To confirm whether your Internet system has sufficient speeds, please visit http://www.speedtest.net from your personal computer.
Start Date: September 19th 2022 (unlicensed), October 3rd 2022 (licensed)
Training Hours: Monday-Friday 10:30am-7pm EST
Post Training Hours: Monday-Friday 10:30am-7pm EST & Every Other either
Saturday or Sunday (your choice of day) 9:30am-6pm EST
You will receive Thursday off when you work on Saturday
***You will receive a 5% Shift Differential for working every other Saturday or Sunday after training.
- Competitive monthly sales incentive plan.
- Opportunities for career progression promotions within the sales roles.
- 5% shift differential for working every other Saturday or Sunday after training.
- Opportunity for 5% language differential for Spanish-English Bilingual skills after training.
Our Company’s success is due to our Employees’ dedication and passion for their work. They are our greatest asset. That’s why we are committed to offering employees and their families a comprehensive benefits package and award-winning wellness programs. By helping our employees achieve their full potential, we unlock our own.
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance – starts on first day of employment Wealth Benefits to help you reach your financial goals; 401K, Employee Stock Purchase, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Generous paid time off program and paid volunteerism.
- Tuition Reimbursement, loan repayment program, company discounts and employee recognition programs.
- Wellness programs including EAP visits, free nutrition counseling, weight management programs, sleep improvement program, fitness centers reimbursement, activity challenges and much more.
- Medical advocacy program to help employees receive the best care from highest quality providers.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Demonstrated background in sales, customer service, insurance, call center, retail, or a related field preferred.
- Resiliency and tenacity are a must, as well as a compelling sales aptitude and exceptional negotiation skills.
- Individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma, College degree or equivalent work experience, and up to one-year of sales experience.
- Bilingual skills preferred.
The listed annualized base pay range is primarily based on analysis of similar positions in the external market. Actual base pay could vary and may be above or below the listed range based on factors including but not limited to performance, proficiency and demonstration of competencies required for the role. The base pay is just one component of The Hartford’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include short-term or annual bonuses, long-term incentives, and on-the-spot recognition. The annualized base pay range for this role is:
$32,240 – $48,360
Our company’s success is due to our employees’ dedication and passion for their work. They are our greatest asset. That’s why we are committed to offering employees and their families a comprehensive benefits package and award-winning well-being programs. By helping our employees achieve their full potential, we unlock our own. Visit https://www.thehartford.com/careers/benefits for details.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!