By Chris Durst Aug. 8, 2022
So, when I came across these openings, the first thing that came to mind was, “Liberty, Liberty, Liberty…”
Besides their “catchy” jingle, Liberty Mutual has an active work from home program. They also just posted new openings for Remote Customer Service Reps in the US MOUNTAIN and PACIFIC time zones. Not currently hiring in CA, HI or IL, EST or CST.
These are full-time positions with an annual salary range of $41,800-$45,700/year.
Their benefits program includes:
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- DentalVisionDisability Insurance (both short- and long-term)
- Life Insurance (for you and your family)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP), including dependent care resources
- Retirement Benefit (pension) Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Other valuable benefits
Here’s what the company has to say about the openings:
Under moderate supervision, serves as primary contact for support and service of commercial audits. Addresses questions and concerns from policyholders, agents, and business partners in an accurate and timely manner. Collects, sends, and routes forms and documentation necessary to assist customer requests. Provide support across a highly diverse, cross-functional product set, technology platforms and applications.
- Acts as first point of contact for routine customer requests and queries related to audits requiring extensive phone and email interaction with policyholders, agents and third parties.
- Establishes and maintains a professional relationship with both external and internal customers while developing an understanding of service needs.
- Coordinates request activities with various departments to ensure efficient and quality service including but not limited to Underwriting, Billing, Premium Audit, Claims.
- Completes basic research around customer queries and requests. If unable to resolve request, identifies and engages appropriate department, individual, or escalation path.
- Routes requests and submissions using appropriate systems for assignment and resolution. Accurate and timely documentation of required transactions and customer interactions. Identify gaps in workflow and make recommendations around improving processes.
Category: Customer Service
Primary Location: Remote
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Travel: As Needed
Here’s some of what you can look forward to as one of our employees.
Competitive Compensation: Our compensation programs are designed to deliver above-market pay if you perform well, and significantly above that for exceptional performance over time. Virtually every employee is eligible for some type of variable incentive pay in addition to his or her base pay.
Flexible Work Arrangements: We understand the role work-life balance plays in your ability to stay energized and engaged. So we place an emphasis on regular hours, flex scheduling, and generous time off through paid holidays, vacation days, and more.
Top-Notch Retirement Plans: Our pension plan provides a monthly credit equal to 5% of your eligible compensation. You can also participate in our 401(k) plan, which offers a guaranteed match of $0.50 for every $1 you contribute, up to 8% of your eligible pay.
Career Development: From regular coaching planning, to paid training, licensing, and 100% tuition reimbursement for approved courses, we’re dedicated to your continued growth, because we know it leads to continued success.
Health & Wellness: You’ll have access to comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage, as well as a host of other insurance and wellness benefits—including progressive parental benefits and support.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more gigs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about gigs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!