By Mike Haaren – April 22, 2016
New ways to earn extra income with your phone are popping up all the time. Since smartphones don’t come cheap, it’s only fair that they produce some income for you, too! Here are five ways to make that happen.
1. Slidejoy pays you either to view – or ignore – ads on your phone. Power up, see the ad, slide right to ignore it, slide left to learn more. You can earn $5-$15 per month depending on how into it you get. (Only for Android at the moment.)
2. You can earn cash with Jingit by checking in at your favorite stores, or watching vids or taking surveys. You can also get cash back for purchases. For iOS or Android.
3. InboxDollars pays cash rather than points, with a $5 signup bonus, for users to play online games, take surveys, surf the web, etc. They’ve paid out over $43M so far. For iOS or Android.
4. Got an eye for photos? Take them with your phone and sell them easily (if they’re good, of course) via Foap. You set the price.
5. Field Agent has been around since 2009. It pays you to do things like check prices in stores, take pix of products in stores, fill out surveys, etc. Jobs usually pay $3-$12 each, the company says. You’ll get more jobs if you live near a big metro area, less if you’re in the outback.