by Chris Durst Oct. 7, 2016
First, let me “dangle the carrot.” These positions include:
- A company car (Insurance/Gas/Maintenance Included)
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Company laptop, phone and other electronics
- 6 weeks paid training program near Tampa, Florida – temporary lodging and transportation provided
- Compensation package with a base salary of $36,400, plus quarterly incentives/bonuses based on performance and paid overtime
- Non-traditional schedule including evenings and weekend hours
If you are open to a home-based job with some local car travel (50% at home, 50% local travel), Nielsen may have exactly the position you are looking for.
The global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers watch and buy is actively hiring home-based Field Representatives in many locations around the world.
In this role, you will establish and maintain relationships with Nielsen Panel Members (the men, women, and families whose TV program viewing is being measured). You will schedule visits with Members in your territory, collect and report data, and other related duties.
Great people skills, high confidence and the ability to organize your time, tasks and priorities are essential to excelling in this position.
To see their open positions, visit the Nielsen job search page THEN:
1. Enter the world “field” in the Keyword box
2. Select your country from the Location menu (For USA select “North America” and then “United States”)
3. Select your state from the drop-down menu
4. Click the “Search for jobs” button and
5. Read through the search results to find the Field Representative positions.
Note: SOME OF THE OTHER POSITIONS THAT SHOW UP IN YOUR RESULTS MAY BE HOME-BASED AS WELL. Click on any that interest you.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!
|BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER RECENT POSTS FOR MORE JOBS