By Mike Haaren – Co-Founder Rat Race Rebellion – Updated Sept. 26, 2018
Update Sept. 26 — Amazon is still accepting applications for these positions. Not sure how much longer, so you should probably apply or share quickly if interested.
Work from Home Jobs – Amazon Hiring Again – P/T Seasonal Support Associates – Laptop Provided – Virtual Training at $10/Hr., $12/Hr. After – HS Diploma or GED Required
Short Fuse Alert – Apply or share quickly if interested, these will probably fill fast!
Amazon has announced more hiring for work from home part-time Seasonal Support Associates. “May also be opportunities for long-term employment.”
In this job you’d be supporting Amazon’s shipping and delivery. Requirements include a HS diploma or GED and a customer-service orientation.
In Amazon’s words, “Except as otherwise required by law, this role pays $10.00 per hour through four weeks of training; a minimum of 28 hours is expected each week during training. Upon successful completion of training, and except as otherwise required by law, the pay will increase to $12.00 per hour at the beginning of the next payroll period.”
For these jobs, Amazon is hiring from South Carolina, Idaho, New Mexico, Tennessee, Louisiana, West Virginia, Alabama, South Dakota, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Nebraska and Mississippi. (If your state isn’t included, be sure to see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page for more jobs. We post a new mix every morning except Sunday!)
In Amazon’s words:
What is a Seasonal Flex position in Virtual Customer Service?
Our Virtual Customer Service is open 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. As an Amazon Customer Service Part Time Flex Seasonal employee you will work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of our business and customers. Work schedules will be selected through shift bids which take into consideration business need and your performance. The average amount of hours scheduled per associate will be 20-29 hours per week, with expectations to work additional hours during Peak Seasons…
Associates utilize Amazon-provided laptops and headsets to manage their work, including scheduling shifts and taking customer contacts. Associates are measured on schedule adherence, contact quality, efficiency, and process compliance. Associates are required to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, as daily work is managed via phone, email, and/or chat.
Basic Requirements (Excerpted from Job Listing)
- You must reside and work in the following states for your application to be considered: South Carolina, Idaho, New Mexico, Tennessee, Louisiana, West Virginia, Alabama, South Dakota, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Nebraska and Mississippi.
- Ability to support a flexible working schedule every three weeks to meet business needs.
- Your address must be in one of the states we are currently hiring. Any applicants with home addresses outside of hiring states will not be considered.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong typing, phone, and computer navigation skills.
- Ability to navigate the internet, multiple browsers, email, and instant messenger/chat tools.
- Ability to follow detailed verbal and written instructions.
- 1+ years in a service environment dealing with customers.
- Customer Focus- Ability to approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
Click here for full details and to apply. Employee reviews give Amazon 3.8 stars out of 5 on Glassdoor. For more jobs like these, see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your work from home plans!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!