By Chris Durst Feb. 10, 2018
Work from Home Jobs – American Express Hiring More Customer Care Agents – Starts at $15.73/Hr. with Benefits – Equipment Provided – Paid Virtual Training – Paid Phone and Internet Service – Hiring from All States Except CA, AK, HI
Short Fuse Alert! These jobs usually fill fast, so apply or share now if interested!
Update – American Express received all the applications it needs and has removed the job listing. Good luck to everyone who applied! If you missed it, be sure to like us on Facebook and get our job posts immediately. Just check your feed. Our FB folks also generously share application tips, pay rates, insider advice and offers to refer applicants. So don’t miss out!
American Express is hiring more Virtual Customer Care Professionals. Sometimes they hire part-timers, other times full-timers. These are full-time slots. With paid virtual training, you’ll take incoming calls from American Express customers for general and account-specific questions.
These jobs are very popular, offering a combo of pay, benefits, equipment, etc., that many folks like.
Hiring from all states except CA, AK and HI.
In American Express’s words,
- Competitive starting pay (minimum $15.73/hr)
- Monthly performance-based incentives, over and above your base pay
- Flexible, non-traditional schedules available
- Generous benefits package day 1 of employment: tuition assistance, retirement programs and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Paid training, to be completed from your home office on company-provided equipment
- Understand the importance of managing sensitive card member information with integrity
- Possess the relevant experience of successfully interacting with customers; phone support preferred
- Actively listen and identify both spoken and unspoken needs
- Adapt your communication style to a wide variety of personalities and situations
- Commit to implementing feedback as a means to achieving individual and team performance goals
- Have the resilience needed to efficiently manage a steady stream of customer calls, while balancing performance to meet a variety of metrics
- Have a passion for consultative sales, recommending products or solutions tailored to each customer
- Have the technical savvy to multi-task and navigate through multiple Windows-based applications with speed and accuracy
- Value timeliness and reliability, as it is imperative you are at work on time and adhere to your schedule each day
To go straight to the job, click here. For more jobs like this, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about the jobs we post, just like our Facebook page and check your feed. We’ll hope to add your name to our “We Got Hired!“ posts soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!