By Chris Durst June 13, 2018
These jobs fill quickly so ACT FAST!!
Work from Home Full-Time Customer Care Professionals – Estimated pay $15.73/hr. – Paid virtual training, phone, internet connection – Hiring from all states except CA, AK, HI
American Express is once again hiring full-time Virtual Customer Care Professionals. These jobs don’t come along often, and when they do, they usually fill fast. So apply or share quickly if interested!
When this job was listed in the past, the starting pay was given as $15.73/hr. This is also the minimum pay rate for full-time Customer Care Professionals. The pay rate isn’t mentioned in this listing, but we assume it’s the same. However, the company hasn’t confirmed this. We’ll update here when we get more detail.
Here’s what the company has to say about this role:
“At American Express, we invest in you! Recognized as one of the “world’s most admired companies,” you have the potential to earn an annual compensation between (33K-100K+) based upon prior work experience and performance on the job as an American Express Customer Care Professional. (Pay rate includes base salary plus incentive dollars.) Employees enjoy a generous benefits package, retirement program, along with comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will help you achieve your professional goals.
American Express is an admired brand, with solutions and service as the perennial attributes clients use to describe us. On occasion, we have the unique opportunity to add new talented professionals to our sales and service organization.
Individuals that have a winning attitude, coupled with demonstrated success in customer service, relationship building talents and with an excellent aptitude to position and sell products are the only candidates that need apply. American Express has the best payment products in the world, and we are looking for the few individuals that possess the skills to serve the best customers in the world, ours.
As the face and voice of the American Express brand you will make a meaningful difference in the lives of our customers, and grow your career. Our unique servicing philosophy, Relationship Care for Business® puts your passion to serve and your drive to match customer needs with products at the center of every customer interaction, creating an opportunity to deliver unique value to our American Express OPEN Customers.
If you possess the above experience, skills and share our values of providing remarkable experience for customers, and selling products to meet the needs of our clients then we look forward to receiving your application and speaking with you.
What would you do every day as a Customer Care Professional?
- Service inbound calls while engaging and consulting with small business owners and decision makers, learn about their needs and recommend the right American Express OPEN products
- Deliver high levels of product and service knowledge to clearly communicate appropriate product features, benefits and other elements of American Express OPEN small business services
- Continuously improve on key selling skills, including building rapport, understanding customer needs, handling objections and closing sales
- Provide extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment
- Document necessary account information according to established policies and procedures
- Integrity: Adhere to all Regulatory and Compliance guidelines related to servicing and sales practices
- Paid training, to be completed from your home office on company-provided equipment
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Customer service experience (two years+) with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, consultative relationship building, resourcefulness and strong written and verbal communication
- Proven success in a customer service and sales environment (two years+)
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a web based environment
- Experience owning or working in a small business is a plus
- This position operates in a 24/7 environment and we are currently hiring for day and early evening hours.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred; Education benefits available”
To go to the job listing, click here. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and see our posts. Good luck in your virtual career plans!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!