By Chris Durst & Mike Haaren – Founders, Rat Race Rebellion
If you’d like to make some extra cash — and help people in their job hunt, too — why not become a Rat Race Rebellion affiliate and make a 50% commission?
Just refer anyone who can benefit from our new course — “How to Find a Work from Home Job or Gig in 30 Days or Less” — and we’ll pay you 50% of the course fee — normally $49 — paid by each person who enrolls using your referral link.
No Risk for People You Refer – 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
You can feel safe referring friends or family to the course, because it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
You Don’t Have to Take the Course to Be an Affiliate
You may be wondering, “Do I have to take the course before I can become an affiliate?”
The answer is NO. Though we hope you will — for two reasons:
- You can increase your sales (and ours) by being able to speak from experience — How the course can help the people you’re recommending it to. What you liked about it. The support you found in the course’s private Facebook group, etc.
- If you’re looking for a work from home job or side gig, we think you’ll agree this course gives you everything you need to find and land it ASAP. (Plus the 30-day money-back guarantee.)
Will I get discount codes to encourage people to enroll?
Yep! Affiliates will receive various discount codes to help increase their signups. (Commissions will be 50% of the discounted price.)
Can affiliates join the private Facebook group?
Sorry, but the group is reserved for students of the course.
Briefly About the Course
The course is based on the one we developed for the US Air Force and the other branches and the US State Dept. Chris delivers 3 1/2 hours of video in 13 modules, along with comprehensive text tips and resources. It’s the ultimate advantage in finding the best work from home jobs & gigs ASAP — often before they show up on job boards and blogs — and landing them. Plus a private Facebook group overseen by us and our hand-picked Mentors. (For more on the course, click here.)
It’s easy to become an affiliate — here’s how:
FIRST, a brief signup at the Rat Race Rebellion school. (You do not have to purchase a course.)
- Click here to go to the school home page.
- Click the “Sign Up” link in the upper right corner (see image below).
3. Complete the sign-up form. Just enter your name, email address, and choose a password. Then click the box to agree to the terms, and click the “Sign Up” button.
4. Next, click on your image or the person icon in the upper right corner of the page. A menu will pop up. Click “Contact.”
5. You’ll see a form. Enter “AFFILIATE REQUEST” in the subject line, then type your EMAIL ADDRESS into the Message field, and click send! That’s it!
We’ll send you an email to let you know that your Affiliate Account has been activated. This is usually done within two (2) business days. You can also log in to your RRR school account before receiving your email, to see if you’re active. If you see “Admin” in your toolbar at the top of the page (see the image below), you’re good to go!
AFFILIATE PROGRAM FAQ:
Do I have to take your course before I can become an affiliate?
No, it isn’t necessary. But we hope you will — for two reasons:
- You can increase your sales (and ours) by being able to speak from experience — How the course can help the person or people you’re recommending it to. What you liked about it. The support you found in the course’s private Facebook group, etc.
- If you’re looking for a work from home job or side gig, we think you’ll agree this course gives you everything you need to find and land it ASAP. (And if you don’t agree, there’s a 30-day money-back guarantee!)
What is the commission rate?
Earn a 50% commission of the course fee paid by each new student who enrolls in our “How to Find a Work From Home Job or Side Gig in 30 Days or Less” course using your unique referral link.
Is there a limit on how much commission I can earn?
No, there is no limit. The more people you refer who sign up, the more you get paid.
When and how do I get paid?
You’ll be paid via PayPal on the first business day of each month, with a one-month delay to allow for student refund requests. For example, earnings from all purchases made between March 1-31 will be paid out to you in May.
We know waiting for the first payment is no fun. But it’s necessary because we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on the course, and this ensures your payments are “locked in” with no risk of recall.
How do I get credit for my referrals?
A cookie is created in a user’s browser whenever they land on a school page with your affiliate code attached to the URL. Any purchase the user makes in the school during the cookie period will be attributed to you, and you’ll receive the set commission of the sales price.
Is affiliate attribution first touch or last touch?
Affiliate attribution is last touch. In other words, if a student purchases a different course within the same school through a different affiliate, the credit for that purchase will go towards the new affiliate.