by Chris Durst Oct. 4, 2018
The recruiters at BroadPath Healthcare Solutions just informed us that they are recruiting nationwide for Healthcare Customer Service Representatives. Hawaii and California are excluded at this time.
“Home office inspection: “Yes, we do require home office inspections. It’s primarily to make sure that we are compliant with HIPAA. We like to ensure that our employees have a private office setup behind a closed door. During the home office inspection our employees also complete their electronic I-9 documentation. It takes about 20 minutes.”
Webcams: The BroadPath team works with webcams on. They call it the Bhive and they explain it as follows:
“Bhive is our virtually engaged workforce that connects your coworkers to you. It is a webcam, but you can see your entire team (including your supervisor) and they can see you. We’re also implementing some fun new features that hopefully increases engagement.”
We know some folks don’t like the idea of having a webcam on, but for many this builds a sense of community that they miss while working from home.
According to the company:
“BroadPath Healthcare Solutions is hiring a team of work from home Healthcare Customer Service Representatives that are the cornerstone of the next-level service we provide to health plan members. In addition to having a rewarding job that helps customers and makes their lives easier, our Healthcare Customer Service team will be able to enjoy the benefits of working from home. Each day our Customer Service Representatives will focus on quality while receiving inbound health plan calls pertaining to benefits, eligibility, physician coverage, enrollment, and more. They will have to quickly input data and navigate systems all while on calls. This job is for the active listener, service oriented worker, and elegant multi-tasker.
- Recent call center, face to face customer service, or service industry work experience…is a must
- Positive, empathetic, and organized personality
- Active listener with the ability navigate through systems, answer questions, and document responses – all at the same time
- Clear communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to achieve first call resolution and a 95% quality score (aka being passionate about your job)
- Self-proclaimed MS Office experts
- Availability to attend 100% of training and the first 90 days of production – because our members REALLY need you
- Previous health plan customer service experience (ACA, Commercial, Under 65)
- Work from home experience”
Click here to learn more and to apply. To see more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. Good luck!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!