by Chris Durst Aug. 18, 2021
Cars.com has posted openings for Work from Home Customer Support Specialists.
In this role, you’ll provide customer service to auto dealers and customers via phone, email, chat and text.
While a college education is preferred, the company says it will also consider applicants without a degree who have a minimum of one-year work experience.
The pay rate isn’t mentioned in their job listing. Glassdoor puts it at about $39k per year. But that’s not official.
There are no state hiring restrictions mentioned in the listing. If we hear of any, we’ll update here!
Here’s what Cars.com has posted about the job:
The Customer Support Specialist provides excellent customer service to dealers and/or consumers who contact Cars.com via phone, email, chat and text, with a focus on first contact resolution. This position requires that all interactions with customers are resolved in a prompt, professional and personable manner.
- Develop an expertise in Cars.com services and products and the initiative to take an active role in sharing this knowledge with customers
- Achieve individual and team service level goals
- Track and document all customer inquiries and resolutions in SalesForce.com
- Identify and escalate necessary customer inquiries and issues to Senior Support, Product and Technical Support teams
- Assist with various tasks and inquiries from our customers including dealers and/or consumers and internal customers
- Perform other related duties, as appropriate to further the success of the Customer Support Team and/or Operations Department
- Customer focused with a positive attitude and the ability to work with non-technical customers and a diverse customer base
- Excellent time management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Demonstrates accountability for issue resolution and customer empathy
- Strong work ethic and enjoys being part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Able to solve problems quickly and creatively
- Knowledge of the MS Office and Windows required with greater technical aptitude preferred
- Familiarity with online media and tools preferred
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Uses sound judgement and professionalism
- Ability to work independently and deliver high quality work
- Flexibility to work weekend and/or evening work shifts
- Prior customer service experience or service industries experience preferred
- College degree preferred or minimum of one-year work experience required
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your work from home plans!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!