by Chris Durst Nov. 13, 2019
Concentrix, a legitimate company and longtime hirer of home-based workers, continues to recruit full-time and part-time Customer Support & Sales Representatives. Positions include paid training and benefits. Per their FAQs, pay starts at $10/hr. and is also determined by employee location.
Many RRRebels have been hired by the company, and overall feedback has been positive. For the current jobs, the company is hiring from AL, AR, AZ, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NC, ND, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV and WY.
Here’s a snapshot of the company’s ratings:
- Rated 3.4 out of 5 stars on Indeed
- Rated 3.7 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor
- Ranked in the Top 100 Companies by FlexJobs
Here’s what the company has to say about the jobs:
We provide excellent customer service on behalf of our clients. Instead of working in a traditional call center environment, our Concentrix Anywhere program hires sales & service agents who work from home. For example, when you call the customer service department for your cell phone or cable provider, you just might be talking to a Concentrix home based customer service & sales agent – answering that call on behalf of one of our clients. These calls might involve billing questions, changes or cancellation of services, inquiries on the status of an order, troubleshooting services etc.
Why Concentrix Anywhere?
We offer paid training and employee benefits too! You can save a lot of money and time, and often times have less stress, when you work from home. There is no gas to purchase, windshields to scrape in the winter and bad weather to drive through, clothes to purchase or dry clean, and no lunches, coffee or snacks to purchase daily.
We have three types of work at home positions that we hire for regularly: Sales & Service, Customer service and Technical Support Representatives. Every position we have is centered around providing excellent Customer Service and some positions are more sales or technically focused. Your answers to the questions during the application process, your qualifications and your experience will all be reviewed as part of the evaluation process to determine which one is the best fit for you.
Minimum Requirements/Additional Info:
High School Diploma or GED and at least one year of customer service experience (One year of sales experience required if you want to be considered for a Sales position).
- We need you to have your own PC (less than six years old) and high speed Internet service, both of which will be tested as part of the application process. You can work from a laptop, but will need to be hard-wired while working.
- Your monitor will need to be 17” – minimum (capable of 1024 x 768). A flat panel display is highly recommended, televisions cannot be used as monitors. (External monitors are permitted for laptops with less than 17” screen)
- A quiet, distraction-free, location in your home to work.
- A telephone (landline or cell) is required for part of your training and team calls. This phone is not used receive your incoming work calls; your Internet connection is used for that.
- An approved headset and flash drive will be required before you start working with us. They are not required as part of the application process, so please do not purchase them before we extend a job offer to you.
- A strong candidate will be computer/Internet savvy, comfortable operating in several applications simultaneously.
- We need you to be a “people person” who enjoys talking and assisting others. Think about how much you enjoy receiving excellent customer service yourself? Well, we need you to take pride in providing that same great service to others.
- We require 7 days/week availability, as customer service is something that is provided by most companies every day of the week.
- Schedules vary and will be discussed during the interview.
- Great benefit options include: medical, dental & vision benefits, and 401K. We also offer attendance based wage increases, performance bonuses, and some programs include sales incentives.
Click here for full details and to apply. For more work from home ideas, see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about gigs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next work from home steps!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!