by Chris Durst Mar. 12, 2018
Concentrix, a legitimate company with a broad base of home-based workers, has posted openings for Full-Time and Part-Time Customer Service Representatives / Technical Support Reps to provide great experiences for their customers.
Many RRRebels are working for Concentrix and have reported that they love it. Per its FAQ page, Concentrix hires from all states except CA, VT and AK.
According to the company’s FAQs, “While our pay rates vary based on the skill sets needed for each of our clients and their programs, the pay rate will be $10.25 per hour. The rate of pay is also determined by geographic location, ensuring we are competitive in the marketplace.”
Here’s what they have to say about this opportunity:
“We are diligently searching for dynamic Customer Service Representatives to establish an instant rapport with customers and provide a premium experience to every customer on every call.
As a Representative, you would handle inbound phone calls from customers, assisting them with account information,with purchasing information, specific content or account authorization. You would also process refund requests, provide promotion song and video codes troubleshooting and resolve advanced technical issues while supporting one of the largest technology companies in the world.
Does this describe you?
You have a knack, a real flair for customer service exhibited in your courteous telephone etiquette and phone presence. You value your authentic affinity for customers and your talent for listening.
You possess a sense of ownership for the total experience of customers including persistence to find a resolution to their complex issues.
You are not timid when it comes to learning new troubleshooting methods and an eagerness to pursue and master new challenges. Your verbal skills allow you to communicate, adapt and simplify complex technical resolutions to each customer.
If you answered positively, Concentrix could be your next career move.
What we are looking for:
- Call Center or Work At Home experience – One (1) year
- High School Graduate or GED
- Keyboarding skills at a minimum of 35 wpm.
- Availability to work a schedule which may include varying shifts, weekends and/or holidays.
- Self-management skills to work independently in a home office location.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and evolving remote Team environment.
- Natural ability to collect information from various tools, analyze the technical information, while engaging and interacting with customers.
- Make productive contributions and flourish within a Team where expertise is shared and feedback is supported.
What you bring:
- Equipment specifics will be dependent upon program assignment.
- Internet Service – minimum of 10.0 mbps download and 10.0 mbps upload (no wireless or satellite connections)
- Basic landline telephone phone device (required during training and for production calls)
- A traditional, analog phone line (POTS line)
- No call features. Removal of all features is required and this may require contacting your provider.
- Corded telephone headset that plugs directly into your telephone base
- Mute button
- Noise canceling microphone
- Monitor minimum size: 21.5”
- USB mouse & keyboard (MAC compatible)
- Adapter (connects monitor to MAC)
- USB headset w/microphone (used for training)
- A separate, distraction free work space within your home designed to improve your productivity
What we offer:
- 3 Weeks Paid Training
- Career pathing and advancement opportunities
- Monthly performance incentives
- Health insurance (eligibility requirements apply)
**New competitive starting wage**”
Click here for full details and to apply for this position. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!