by Chris Durst Dec. 7, 2018
Concentrix, a legitimate company with a broad base of home-based workers, has posted openings for Full-Time and Part-Time Customer Service Representatives to provide great experiences for their customers.
Many RRRebels have been hired by Concentrix. For the current jobs, they’re hiring nationwide except for the following: Alaska, California, DC, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Maryland, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, Oregon, Vermont, Washington and Wisconsin.
Here’s what they have to say about the job:
At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do – we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
Schedule: Discussed during the Process
Part-Time: 20 – 35 hours/week
Full-Time: 40 hours/week
Care about people? Join our upbeat, friendly Customer Product Support team to assist this leading edge, nationally-recognized, technology provider.
If this describes you …
- Customer-service oriented
- Have a passion for technology
- Enjoy helping people
- Passionate & Motivated
- Interested in career advancement
… then, APPLY TODAY!
Being a Concentrix Customer Service Representative team member can be an exciting, fast-paced career where you can go as far as your ambitions will take you. Concentrix is looking for people who LOVE making customers happy. We are a company filled with high energy people with a willingness to put the customer’s needs first.
In this position, you’ll be fielding questions from customers of a large leading edge, nationally recognized technology company. You will be empowered to solve simple to complex issues for these customers. As a Customer Service team member, you get to hear the satisfaction from your customer after you help them.
Become a Member of the Concentrix Team
What we offer:
And here’s the important stuff… Concentrix provides our team members with:
- Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
- Starting salary $10.00/hour.
- Monthly performance incentives
- Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
What we’re looking for:
Motivation, Passion, Integrity. Those are just a few of the attributes valued at Concentrix.
Other Requirements include:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1 year+ customer service experience
• Competency using Microsoft Windows
• Exceptional communication & verbal skills
• Strong soft skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Must have the ability to work independently and in a team setting
• Able to easily build rapport with customers
• Ability and desire to excel in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to work evenings and weekends
What you need to have:
• A quiet, distraction-free, location in your home to work, with a door that closes.
• A webcam friendly environment
• Open availability; Flexible to work any shift provided
• A strong candidate will be computer/Internet savvy, comfortable operating in several applications simultaneously.
• We need you to be a “people person” who enjoys talking and assisting others. Think about how much you enjoy receiving excellent customer service yourself? Well, we need you to take pride in providing that same great service to others.
General Equipment Requirements
These items are not required as part of the application process, so please do not purchase them before we extend a job offer to you.
• Computer (Desktop or Laptop with Monitor)
• Monitor 19″ or larger
• High Speed Internet
• Phone Service
• Call-Taking Headset
Click here for full details and to apply for this position. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!