by Chris Durst Aug. 14, 2017
Conduent is a spin-off from Xerox and is now a $6 billion company that supports the world’s largest brands!
The company is now hiring Work From Home Customer Care Associates with BENEFITS that include:
- Full Time Employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k plans
- Educational assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Fun working environment!
- Company discounts! Local restaurants, gyms, cell phone service discounts, auto, travel, international theme parks and many more!
Here’s what they have to say about the position:
“Do you enjoy helping others? Are you looking for a company with great benefits and monetary incentives? We want to hear from you!
As a Customer Care Assistant working in a call center environment, you will be working to support customers with their accounts. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to work with customers to resolve inquiries.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to customers
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
- Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
- Recommend products that best suit the customer.
Successful candidate for this position will have:
- Six months experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person
- Ability to type (WPM vary based on Client Requirements)
- Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills.
- he ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
- Must pass state, federal and criminal background check
- Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
Position may require that you come into a local office/vendor site for completion of pre-employment screenings and/or new hire documents.”
Pay is not posted on the listing, but we have been told by existing employees that the rate is around $11/hr.
Click here to see the full job description and to apply. For more jobs like these, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!