by Chris Durst July 5, 2017
KellyConnect has been expanding its work from home program and is looking for Customer Service Representatives across the US.
Here’s what they have to say about these opportunities:
Are you enthusiastic when helping customers? Are you always assisting your family and friends with technology issues? If so, this position supporting our client’s media management software is for you! Join the KellyConnect team and provide best-in-class support for our customers.
Perks of joining KellyConnect:
- Paid training at $12-$14/hour
- After 90 days Advisors are eligible for a one-time $500 Training completion bonus and $250 performance bonus
- Pay increase to $13-$15/hour after 90 days with KellyConnect
- Advisor earning potential of $15-$16.50/hour
- Explosive growth opportunities into departments such as Leadership, Quality Assurance, and Training
What your Customer Service Representative duties will include:
- Field inbound calls from customers with various questions related to media management
- Consistent enthusiasm and willingness to engage with your customer and resolve their issue in the first call
- Assist with locating media purchases (music, apps, movies, etc) on various devices (smartphone, tablet, Mp3 player, etc)
- Accurately log all interactions in the Contact Management System
- Answer questions regarding billing concerns
- Educate customers on product features
- Resolve user ID and password issues
- A quiet workspace free from background noise and interruptions.
- Outstanding customer service and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in computer operating systems and computer technology.
- Ability to multitask in a high-volume call center environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Click the link for your time zone for full details and to apply: Arizona Time Zone; Central Time Zone; Eastern Time Zone; Mountain Time Zone; Pacific Time Zone. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!