by Chris Durst May 17, 2017
Dyson (yes, the Dyson that makes vacuum cleaners) is now hiring work from home Customer Experience Specialists / Online Advisors! No college required!
In this role, you will offer their customers help and advice via telephone, email, social media and online chat.
Here’s what they have to say about this position:
“Our Customer Service team epitomises Dyson’s problem-solving ethos. There’s no query our Ask Dyson teams can’t answer. And there’s no fault our Field Service engineers can’t fix.
Driven to turn owners into passionate advocates of the brand, our team makes each experience rewarding. It requires in-depth knowledge and genuine passion for Dyson technology. So we never miss an opportunity to talk about Dyson’s latest machines – and frequently sell products as well as solve problems. From letters and emails, to calls, online and social media, our team is constantly evolving to give better service.
1. ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Review and enthusiastically respond to customer concerns via email within 3-hours of receiving
- Conduct research to determine the best solution that fully resolves a customer’s concerns, and capture customer data and input it into CRM
- Identify sales opportunities and drive revenue – situations where a customer may benefit from a new product and an upgrade in technology
- Use concise and specific language that upholds the Dyson brand and resolves customer concerns expeditiously
- Identify and capture sales opportunities to drive revenue and achieve conversion rates
- Conduct real-time research to determine the best solution for the customer – this requires immediate responses and quick thinking
- Passionately manage proactive and reactive messages initiated to address needs of customers
- Responsible for resolving a plethora of customer issues including sales, check out support, technical trouble-shooting, and service requests
2. SOCIAL MEDIA MONITORING, WEBSITE QUALITY ASSURANCE AND PROJECT SUPPORT
- Monitor targeted social media websites for actionable content from consumers and report these opportunities to the Associate Online Customer Service Manager
- Report any and all trends found while monitoring targeted and non-targeted social media and other websites
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly Dyson.com user review program reports
- Provide website quality assurance testing support of the US website before, during and after the implementation of updates for errors in product pricing, availability and/or overall functionality.
3. FULFILL OTHER DUTIES AS REQUIRED
- Relish opportunities to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of this role
- Fix things that you can see need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Special projects as needed
Experience and Education
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2 years experience in a customer service position, call center experience preferred
- 1+ years of experience in an online customer support role required
- Experience with social media websites (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo Answers, YouTube, etc.)
- Experience working in a major ecommerce customer support environment preferred
- Experience working with a CRM program for a consumer brand preferred
- Experience with Quality Assurance testing of a major ecommerce website preferred
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity.
- Strong/advanced written and oral communication skills required and must be demonstrated
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook preferred
- Ability to type 50 wpm
- Dependable, professional, enthusiastic and flexible
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Knowing when to work independently and when to ask for help Evening and weekend hours required
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!