by Chris Durst June 5, 2017
Lexbe is a Texas-based company that provides eDiscovery software and services for legal professionals at law firms, corporations, and government agencies.
The company is seeking experienced litigation paralegals or legal assistants with excellent analytic and communication skills to fill multiple open eDiscovery Specialist positions.
Pay: According to the company’s job description, the position pays $40,000-$45,000 base DOE, plus a position-specific bonus ($10,000/year possible) and company-wide profit-sharing for full-time staff. Total possible compensation package of $60,000.
Here’s what they have to say about the positions:
“Lexbe is seeking experienced litigation paralegals or legal assistants with excellent analytic and communication skills to fill two open eDiscovery Specialist positions. The job involves managing electronic discovery (eDiscovery) jobs, consulting with Lexbe clients using our eDiscovery Platform. Candidates must live in the U.S full-time. You will work with other members of our Technical Services department in a team environment. The job requires a full-time commitment and has good career potential. This is an excellent job for someone interested in eDiscovery as a career (we will train and certify), who is ready to work outside of a law firm, and who prefers to work remotely from home.
- Perform and monitor standard electronic discovery processing and litigation functions, including import/ingestion, export (briefcases, productions), job quality control, and case database administration, on Lexbe’s proprietary eDiscovery Platform.
- Track eDiscovery data & ESI (electronically stored information) workflows and QC, in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Work Independently, and as part of a team, to ensure that jobs progress quickly and with high quality.
- Effectively communicate job status and potential issues with co-workers and management.
- Conduct professional consultation (billable hourly) for clients including training, project management, and litigation support/eDiscovery problem-solving.
- Perform other related eDiscovery tasks as needed.
- Careful work habits and good attention to detail.
- Excellent analytics and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Able to work comfortably with quantitative data analysis, including Excel.
- Able to work self-directed and as a team-member, and manage multiple priorities.
- Able to communicate well (oral and written) in a professional manner with clients and co-workers.
- Bachelor’s Degree, certification or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years+ relevant litigation support experience (paralegal or legal assistant) in a law firm, an in-house legal department or with an eDiscovery/Litigation Support vendor/provider.
- Experience with litigation early case analysis/early data analysis processing, and review software/databases, in a law firm, corporate in-house or eDiscovery/Litigation support provider/vendor environment.
- Excellent supervisor references required.
Benefits: Healthcare, dental and vision insurance, group insurance, 401-K participation.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!