by Chris Durst Dec. 19, 2019
Update — Looks like they’ve filled it and deleted the listing. Good luck to everyone who applied! We’ll post again when they reopen.
Esurance is now hiring Customer Service Reps in the Mountain and Central time zones of the US.
- Full-time, 40 hours/week
- Training begins Feb. 12, 2020
- No college degree required
- Paid virtual training
- All computer, phone and internet equipment and services provided
- Bonus potential
- Pay is not listed in the job post, however, data on Indeed.com and Glassdoor indicates it’s around $15/hour
Here’s what Esurance says about this role:
“Esurance combines the spunk of a startup with the backing of Allstate (the largest publicly held personal lines insurer in the U.S.) to create a unique, energized, and exciting place to work. We’re a digital company powered by smart, innovative, caring people. And our success depends on our associates, who bring diverse perspectives and a sense of community to work with them every day. When we ask them what they love about working at Esurance, the answers are always the same. It’s about team, culture, and community. That’s life at Esurance!
As part of the Customer Service Work At Home team you’ll be a customer advocate, with the goal of inspiring confidence and loyalty in every interaction we have. You will make an impact by creating a comfortable environment for our customers to call and get the answers they need to their insurance questions. Working on our Service team allows you to maximize your critical-thinking and problem-solving skills as you help identify the best solution for every caller.
Details you need to know
- Applicants must currently live in a location that is within the MST (Mountain) and CST (Central) time zones
- Start Date: Wednesday, February 12, 2020
- Job Type: Full Time, 40 hours/week
- Virtual Training Schedule (Paid): 9 AM – 5:30 PM CST
- Candidate must be open and flexible for start times between 1:30pm – 3:30pm CST
- Shifts available after training: 40-hour shifts + shift differential
- Esurance provides all computer, phone, and internet equipment and services for you!
To be successful as a Customer Service Rep at Esurance you will bring the following skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 1+ years of in a customer service or call center environment required
- Able to listen attentively and provide excellent customer service skills with difficult callers
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Able to operate a phone, computer system, copier, and other office equipment
- Able to type 35+ words per minute
Why you’ll love working for us
Esurance offers an exciting total rewards package to include:
- Bonus potential for all positions
- Benefits eligibility on day 1
- 401k + company matching
- Tuition reimbursement & student loan repayment program
- Pet insurance discount
- Give time, get time volunteer program
- And much more!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.”
Click here for full details and to apply. For more job options, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!