by Chris Durst May 1, 2018
UPDATE 5/3/18 – NexRep is not longer accepting applications for this campaign.
NexRep is looking for independent contractors who are tech savvy to work on Tech Customer Service for Tidal – Jay Z’s Music Streaming company.
According to NexRep, this campaign is handled via email rather than phone, and you will need to have solid tech support knowledge and skills.
Hiring in all states EXCEPT NY, CA, RI, WA, AR, OR, IN and IL
Here’s what they have to say about this role:
- “Are you looking for a work-from-home opportunity that allows time flexibility, growth, and the autonomy to be your own boss?
- Are you friendly, outgoing, and passionate about being the best at what you do?
If you are, join hundreds of other independent contractor sales and tech support professionals at NexRep who are providing excellent customer service on behalf of our clients through inbound calls, outbound calls, or email.
We have a new opportunity in Customer Service at NexRep. Be an independent contractor from the comfort of your own home while bringing in compensation based on your qualifications!
- Be an agent from the comfort of your own home
- You will be providing desktop support in a professional environment supporting at least five people
- You should be someone who is tech savvy
- You should be a proficient communicator – both verbally and in the written form
- You should be someone with strong attention to detail
- You should be someone with experience in the following: Desktop support, Basic knowledge of Networking, Technical troubleshooting skills
- If this describes you, join us today!”
Click here to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!