By Mike Haaren – Rat Race Rebellion Co-Founder – Oct. 23, 2018
Work from Home Jobs – $12/hr. + Benefits – Customer Service Associates – HS diploma or GED – Landline or cell phone OK – Paid virtual training
SHORT FUSE ALERT! Apply or share quickly if interested — paid virtual training begins Oct. 29.
Williams-Sonoma, the kitchenware and home furnishings company, has expanded its hiring locations and needs f/t Seasonal Customer Service Associates. Paid virtual training and some benefits included. HS diploma or GED required, with good communications skills. Several RRRebels have been hired there recently.
The company is hiring from these greater metro areas. You must live within 1.5 hrs. of the city listed. Paid virtual training begins Oct. 29. for most areas. Please note — A few of the current listings mention training dates that have passed. We assume — but the company hasn’t confirmed — that it’s only because those listings haven’t been updated yet for a new training date. You may want to go ahead and apply, as the company apparently needs quite a few Associates. But please don’t call the company! (That’s a major no-no, and may result in our being barred from listing future job openings.)
— Atlanta, GA (You must live within 1.5 hours of Braselton, GA)
— Raleigh, NC
— Dallas, TX
— Las Vegas, NV
— Reno, NV
— Cincinnati, OH
— Cleveland, OH
— Columbus, OH
— Phoenix, AZ
— Mobile, AL
— Orlando, FL
— Jacksonville, FL
— Tallahassee, FL
— Tampa, FL
— Shafter, CA (Near Bakersfield, CA)
— Salt Lake City, UT
— St. George, UT
— Oklahoma City, OK
— Tulsa, OK
(If your state isn’t listed, be sure to see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page for more jobs. We post a new mix every morning except Sunday!)
Pay is $12 per hour. A 40% discount on most merchandise is also offered.
Williams-Sonoma says that these positions are considered full-time, and Associates work 30-50 hours per week. “We have a variety of schedules available after training,” the company adds.
The position in their words:
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc., guidelines.
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to navigate through multiple systems and internet pages
- Strong ability to communicate both verbally and written with capable data entry skills
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 – 2 years previous customer service experience is preferred
Among the tech requirements are a high-speed wired Internet connection, a desktop or laptop, and a landline or cell phone.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!