by Chris Durst Feb. 8, 2019
5CA has remote openings for two kinds of Gamers – those who want to work from home and those who have “wanderlust” and want to work from… wherever, worldwide!
The company’s clients include Bang & Olufsen, 505 Games, AMD, ActiVision, CCP, Epic Games, Vendo, Sennheiser, PDP, Razer, Wargaming Mobile, Psyonix, TrekStor, GigSky, Eminent, Philips and others.
The company allows it’s workers to live anywhere in the world as long as meet all of the requirements.
Here’s what the company has to say about these roles:
“Let’s start by saying this: forget everything you know about Customer Support. At 5CA we like to do everything a little bit differently. A little bit geekier. A little bit more our own way. Can you help us provide our clients with the best customer support they have ever seen?
What makes this job different?
- The client that needs you is a multinational company with high tech and consumer electronics products on offer. You will be given the chance to get a look behind the curtain and learn just what it is like to work with such an exciting client.
- What’s more, you will be working with a team made up entirely of top-notch techies, from your Trainer to your Project Manager.
- Of course you will get a kick-ass training before you even start working. Your Project Lead will help you do your job well, and your Team Lead will help to make sure that you are comfortable and happy in your job.
- The main objective in this position is to help customers troubleshoot technical issues in different areas, and for different products. You do this by answering emails, chat messages, comments on social media, and phone calls. And at the same time, you will be helping 5CA pave a new way in how tech support is done!
- You speak English at a near-native level
- You are available to work in a fixed schedule
- You are very interested in technology and consumer electronics
- You are always open to working with new technologies and products
- You are a fast learner, you take initiative and are awesome at troubleshooting
- Experience in Customer Service or an international business setting is a plus
- You have a dedicated quiet work space, located within your own home
- An internet speed minimum of 4 Mb/s download and 1,5 Mb/s upload internationally
- A minimum of 8 GB RAM memory, with a 64-bit windows version or MacOS
- An i5 processor or better/ similar, max. 3 years old
- A place in a fast-growing company with ambitious A-level clients.
- A casual and highly international environment where you’ll work with people from over 40 different nationalities
- Flexibility; working remotely means being able to work from anywhere in the world
- No time wasted commuting between home and work
- Access to top-notch tools, training, and colleagues”
Click here to learn more and to apply OR here to see bi-lingual opportunities. For more work from home jobs see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs we post, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!